• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

july jackson open carry picnic

390JOE

Laingsburg, for the time right now., Michigan, USA
imported post

well me and a couple of buddys are thinking about coming. because we all thought that mich was a "limited" open carry state, because we thought that you could only open carry out in the rural areas of mich. but boy were wrong after visiting this site. and we would like to also see how one of these get togethers is put on because after my buddy saw the thing about picnics he wanted to put one on right away.

FatboyCykes

imported post

390JOE wrote:
well me and a couple of buddys are thinking about coming. because we all thought that mich was a "limited" open carry state, because we thought that you could only open carry out in the rural areas of mich. but boy were wrong after visiting this site. and we would like to also see how one of these get togethers is put on because after my buddy saw the thing about picnics he wanted to put one on right away.
Please have them sign up if they haven't already :D

T Vance

imported post

I've noticed more people are coming, but nobody has mentioned if they are going to bring anything to contribute to the picnic except for myself, Cabman, and Tech411.

wally1120

imported post

My Dad And I will be there for sure. Dont know if he is going to be ocing. Also telling my mom about it tomorrow and get her to come to another event. I Am also going to have to get back on to what I am going to be bringing. So add 2 more confirmed and 1 possible.

glock2340

imported post

Im not sure if the list of needed food/items is current, but would like to bring something to the picnic.

Will probably bring 1-4 people, and if i hear from someone soon, I will make sure to have my guests bring enough items.