• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Headed to VA

MSC 45ACP

imported post

I'm a new guy here, but the one dinner I attended was at the one on Rt 17 just south of the York County line. Whichever location will be most likely to get OCDO members from both sides of the water is best. I know the folks in VB have an awful long drive (time-wise) across that infernal bridge-tunnel.

Jizzzle

imported post

ya the hampton one is a good spot. the exit for it is on the hampton side of the bridge.

we dont' have to do county grill. that was just a suggestion. whatever works logistically best for everyone I'm down with.

Jizzzle

imported post

Ok I'llbe in va onmonday. I'm getting all the work stuff straightened out. Gonna be staying at my brothers house near buckroe.