Thread: Gander Mountain OC question

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

hopnpop wrote:
    I'd like to know if anyone's OC'd in Gander Mountain or knows their corp. policy.
    I have OC in the Taylor (many times) and the Flint stores without issue. One of the guys at the gun counter asked if I had ever had an issue while OC. I told him no, not yet.

Post imported post

I generally shop at Cabelas, but Taurus and I OC'd at one once with no problems.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

ISMOID wrote:
    hopnpop wrote:
    I'd like to know if anyone's OC'd in Gander Mountain or knows their corp. policy.
    I have OC in the Taylor (many times) and the Flint stores without issue. One of the guys at the gun counter asked if I had ever had an issue while OC. I told him no, not yet.
    I shop at the gander mtn in Utica all the time. I've never had a problem there. None of the employees have ever said anything about it and I know they have noticed.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Generaldet wrote:
    ISMOID wrote:
    hopnpop wrote:
    I shop at the gander mtn in Utica all the time. I've never had a problem there. None of the employees have ever said anything about it and I know they have noticed.
    We had a problem initially at the location in Kzoo. Cleared it up with management, and no issues since. It's been since January 09.

Post imported post

I've been in the Novi one a couple of times no problems. About a 1/2 hr 45 min both times.

Post imported post

Oced at the portage location on Westnedge Ave. After the recent Kzoo Bronson Park picnic... was in there for at least 30 min with my brother both OC and there was zero reaction and only a couple of looks from the other customers.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I've OC'ed at the one in Taylor a few times without any problems.

Post imported post

Yup, just a few days ago in Portage, no problems.

Bronson

Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Utica and Novi, no problems.

Post imported post

Kentwood store, had an issue the 2'nd time, it was quickly resolved, OC is a go.