• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gander Mountain OC question

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

ISMOID wrote:
hopnpop wrote:
I'd like to know if anyone's OC'd in Gander Mountain or knows their corp. policy.
I have OC in the Taylor (many times) and the Flint stores without issue. One of the guys at the gun counter asked if I had ever had an issue while OC. I told him no, not yet.
I shop at the gander mtn in Utica all the time. I've never had a problem there. None of the employees have ever said anything about it and I know they have noticed.

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Generaldet wrote:
ISMOID wrote:
hopnpop wrote:
I'd like to know if anyone's OC'd in Gander Mountain or knows their corp. policy.
I have OC in the Taylor (many times) and the Flint stores without issue. One of the guys at the gun counter asked if I had ever had an issue while OC. I told him no, not yet.
I shop at the gander mtn in Utica all the time. I've never had a problem there. None of the employees have ever said anything about it and I know they have noticed.

We had a problem initially at the location in Kzoo. Cleared it up with management, and no issues since. It's been since January 09.

autosurgeon

imported post

Oced at the portage location on Westnedge Ave. After the recent Kzoo Bronson Park picnic... was in there for at least 30 min with my brother both OC and there was zero reaction and only a couple of looks from the other customers.