Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43

Thread: Deception

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    This is pretty interesting, Gun control and removal is included:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

  2. #2
    Regular Member buster81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,461

    Post imported post

    Someone isn't going to be happy with you.

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    It's dangerous to be right when you're government is wrong.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    Its more dangerous to do nothing. That is what happened in Germany. Look at the video and see what a kind looking person Hitler was in the footage. There is danger in charisma. The parties are a smoke screen. The private Federal Reserve is the curtain from the Wizard of Oz.

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    What I find most interesting, now that I've discovered all these 'movement' videos and material on the internet....

    How is it that over the last 15 years, I have, without input from anyone or even knowing that these people exist, arrived and very much the same conclusions?
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    Its one thing to know about things and another to publish or march and tell others. That takes courage.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    jimd144 wrote:
    Its more dangerous to do nothing. That is what happened in Germany. Look at the video and see what a kind looking person Hitler was in the footage. There is danger in charisma. The parties are a smoke screen. The private Federal Reserve is the curtain from the Wizard of Oz.
    The nut who tried to shoot up the Holocaust Museum tried to "arrest" Volker at the Fed HQ in DC some years ago. Obama's a damn fraud and a nincompoop, but you gotta sift this stuff. Very carefully. I'm only about 3 minutes into this vid but it is starting to sound like some of Lyndon LaRouche's bullcrap.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    Point out the mistakes then.

    The shooters are simply wackos and there are plenty to go around.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    Toward the end one of these guys talked of "false flag terror attacks" agianst a background of the plane flying into the WTC. I don't have a whole lot of use for "9/11 truthers". Earlier the same guy said AlQaeda was "an arm of the United States intelligence services". That is lunacy on stilts.

    Yeah the whole global-warming thing is a money/power grab. Yeah there is a lot of stuff going on. But this stuff all has to get through the Senate at a minimum and both Houses at a maxximum, and We the People are not that damned stupid. Like I have said, Obama just got through telling a bunch of Midwestern workers who voted for him so as to keep their jobs that instead he was asking them to make a noble "sacrifice" and get along as best they could, right before he flew back to DC to enjoy another delicious $100/lb inported Kobe beef dinner. Its just plain common sense, the good kind not the Brady kind; and the desperate folks who voted for Obama are waking up fast. They were told they were gonna get their backs scratched and instead they are getting corked up the kiester, and believe it or not they know the difference.

    But vids like this with all of the opaque paranoid ranting mixed in with the salient points "joe sixpack" knows very well dilutes this message. Watching this film is like trying to read the Declaration of Independence when every paragraph is mounted on the head of a Wack-a-Mole. Now I have stayed up aalmost three hours past my bed time looking at this and responding, so exscuse me.

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    We the People are not that damned stupid.
    If one is dumb enough to jump off of a cliff, he cannot 'wise up' at the last moment and become 'smart enough' to not hit the ground.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  11. #11
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    SNIP I don't have a whole lot of use for "9/11 truthers". Earlier the same guy said AlQaeda was "an arm of the United States intelligence services". That is lunacy on stilts.
    Onetrick with any report/journalism/book is to sort the facts from the author's evaluations about those facts.

    Its entirely possible for lunatics to possess facts.


    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    Citizen wrote
    Onetrick with any report/journalism/book is to sort the facts from the author's evaluations about those facts.

    Its entirely possible for lunatics to possess facts.
    I like that

    I also am amused that a person who believes in a "Conspiracy" is automatically nuts. Germany was up to a major conspiracy in WW2, yet a person who may have said something was amiss would have probably been blown off as a "conspiracy theorist."

    World Trade Center Building 7 went down with no explanation, and there was a plane flying over the Pentagon that looked like a command aircraft, and the photo was even shown on Time Magazine.




  13. #13
    Regular Member bigdaddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southsider der hey
    Posts
    1,320

    Post imported post

    While I have no love for Obama and his presidency to date, I dont believe much of what was touted as fact. Yes this information may be based loosely on fact, but stretched to the extreme. It was once said a good bullsh*ter (aka a politician) can make Mother Theresa sound like a murdering criminal with out telling a single lie.



    I do agree that it is banking that is bringing down the country, but what can we do without banks?
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    Thomas Jefferson:
    Quotation: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

    He is describing the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is just a name for a private company that nobody knows who owns, and nobody is allowed to audit. The Federal Reserve has never been audited. It did not exist prior to 1914.

  15. #15
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails. So much of our loss of freedom and humanity can be tied to being held over a barrel "we'll take away your money," that if you really put your mind to it, you realize that 'conventional thinking' is just an excuse you make to feel like you haven't locked yourself up and thrown away the key for them in advance.

    I've been working on a blog describing the twisting of the 'tool' of Capitalism for both uses of good and evil. Much in the same way a gun can be used for good or evil. If one decries how Capitalism can be abused, one is called a Communist or Hippie immediately, without any kind of thought. Much the same as 'conspiracy theorists' are written off immediately, without concern for that fact that this means you'll never acknowledge the possibility of a real conspiracy until it's too late. The mind that rejects any and all hint that something may be amiss, is just asking to be had. Trained to avoid evidence, is how I see it. Self-subjugating, however you want to call it. Even the 'crazy conspiracy theorists' deserve attention, because they are at least TRYING. Even if they get it half wrong, it's better than ignoring everything and being 100% wrong.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,128

    Post imported post

    Bilderburgers, shadow governments, Kissinger, New World Order etc., etc., etc. Same old crapola in brand new packaging.

    Why do the people who make thisjunk go to so much trouble?

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    374

    Post imported post

    ixtow wrote:
    Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails.
    There's something to what you say; but it's easy to go too far. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the difference in "real money"--gold or silver--versus the dictionary definition of money, which is "a medium of exchange." We know from history that many, many different things have been used as money. The reason monetary systems came into being in the first placeis because money is many times easier and more convenient than a barter system.

    In addition, I think that many of us who are influenced by the historical use of precious metals as money tend to place too much emphasis on the "value" of money. Any kind of trade, even the trading of time and labor for pure gold, MUST have value for all parties involved, or the trade will not happen. Anything that is used as money--gold, colored paper, or strange-looking tree leaves--has value to anybody who is willing to use it. Indeed, it is that verywillingness that in the final analysis gives value to money.

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    One common misconception of the Bible is that is says "money is the root of all evil." It in fact says "The love of money is the root of all evil." Many great men of the Bible were extremely rich and blessed of the Heavenly Father. 1Ti6:10

  19. #19
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    Flyer22 wrote:
    ixtow wrote:
    Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails.
    There's something to what you say; but it's easy to go too far. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the difference in "real money"--gold or silver--versus the dictionary definition of money, which is "a medium of exchange." We know from history that many, many different things have been used as money. The reason monetary systems came into being in the first placeis because money is many times easier and more convenient than a barter system.

    In addition, I think that many of us who are influenced by the historical use of precious metals as money tend to place too much emphasis on the "value" of money. Any kind of trade, even the trading of time and labor for pure gold, MUST have value for all parties involved, or the trade will not happen. Anything that is used as money--gold, colored paper, or strange-looking tree leaves--has value to anybody who is willing to use it. Indeed, it is that verywillingness that in the final analysis gives value to money.
    Part of the failure of 'conventional thinking' is a blurring of the line between convenience and helpless dependence. Once the hooks are in... It's just like 'following orders.' You want your family to live, don't you?
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  20. #20
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Post imported post

    The Donkey wrote:
    Bilderburgers, shadow governments, Kissinger, New World Order etc., etc., etc. Same old crapola in brand new packaging.

    Why do the people who make thisjunk go to so much trouble?
    Some would have us believe that only government men are interested in power, in maintaining control, in maintaining their privilege.That men interested in power would only do it by setting themselves up in government.

    Mayer Rothschild said something to the effect, "Let me control the issuance of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."

    The privately ownedFederal Reserve has a very sweet deal with the US government. Anysmaller commercial bank, say when making ahome loan, has to worry that theborrower will not default. Not the Federal Reserve. Its customer, the USgovernment,canuse force toget the tax money used tomake payments on the loans.

    The US government has a very sweet deal with the Federal Reserve. If Congress had to directly raise $100 million by raising taxes directly for whatever new program, there would be a revolution by morning. But, no, no, no. Congress can avoid that by borrowing the money from the Federal Reserve. Congress then only has to raise taxes enough to pay the interest on the loans. Roughly speaking.

    Meanwhile, the national debt keeps going up. The privately owned Federal Reserve being all too willing to make the loans because it gets more interest payments in return.

    Spend some time researching central banks on the web. (The Federal Reserve is a central bank. As is the Bank of England). Yes, there is some kooky information that sounds outlandish. There is a lot more that makes a lot of sense.

    There is more than enough information available presented in a rational way to make any thinking person stop in his tracks and raise his eyebrows.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    31

    Post imported post

    Citizen wrote
    Spend some time researching central banks on the web. (The Federal Reserve is a central bank. As is the Bank of England). Yes, there is some kooky information that sounds outlandish. There is a lot more that makes a lot of sense.
    The exact kind of bank that Thomas Jefferson warned us about and told us they would take all we have and leave us with nothing.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    Just to clarify I did not say that the "9-11 Truther" garbage and/or the "alQaeda is an amrm of US Intelligence" garbage discredited EVERYTHING said in the video. "Global warming" for instance is just a huge fraud designed to hoover the wallets of well-off countries and fill the coffers of Third World dictators (plus Algore's "Carbon Offset" rackets) And there are (duh! what's this site and Org for?) politicians with designs to disarm all LACs, and their motives are NOT GOOD.

    And there may be many other threats talked about in the vid that are extant. BUT in order to intrude on our rights these schemes must get past the Constitution. They may have willing accomplices in Washington NOW, but not (so far) enough. And as I said folks are beginning to smell a rat. Here is a look at the beauty of the Representative Republican form of government as designed by the Framers: The number of politicians who must face the voters in two years OR LESS (all the Representatives plus 1/3 of the Senate) FAR OUTNUMBER the pols with 4 years or more before they have to answer for their acts (The President and 2/3 of the Senate) at any one moment. This was no accident, is was meant to ensure that the pressure would be much more immediate for the majority of lawmakers, and those who had two to four years longer to cover their tracks risked having their actions recorded and remembered by their opponents when their turn before the People came about.

    Thus our Republic is a constant Revolution in slow-motion, fought on the hustings with the polls providing a fresh Yorktown every two years; and the Second Amendment provides the People with the means for a very real Revolution just in case one is needed. Note well that the politicians who try and govern by sneaky parliamentarian tactrics and lawyer tricks are the very ones who try to dilute or eliminate the 2A as a matter of practical meaning.

    So yes, the vid has a lot of valid facts. But practically nothing I did not already know. Tell me, since almost everyone knows me about as well as one can know someone without actually having met them, who among you feels that I am less than a patriot? Who among you believes I have less than a whole-hearted belief and commitment to the Constitution and who thinks I do not bemoan the laxity in observance of the Second, Ninth, and Tenth amendments even as the First is used as a cover for what borders on treason??

    However if you believe EVERYTHING in this paranoid tapestry of facts and rumors and tall tales; then the time for Revolution is NOW and we must ready our arms and form up at Concord and Lexington. This is not the case. Comes the time, God forfend, I will be right at the point and it will be an honor if I am first to give my life. Just right this red-hot minute, however there is an EXCELLENT chance to stymie the dupes who would serve the Nation up to those who wish to drain all our wealth and cast us adrift, or worse to enslave us under a tyranny be it hard or soft.

    Right now our weapons are the telephone, Email, snail mail, rallys, and the other forms of political activism. The pen is NOT "mightier than the sword", and the 2A is meant to ensure that it is backed up BY the sword. But all the evils spoken of in this vid can be - IF everyone does his duty as a Citizen - defeated at Yorktown 2010 and Yorktown 2012. Hope this clears up my meaning.



  23. #23
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766

    Post imported post

    Alexcabbie wrote:
    SNIP...in order to intrude on our rights these schemes must get past the Constitution.
    I think one of the major points of the video is that the scheme-ersare planning to get past the Constitution. Or rather, obtain sufficient economic control that theConstitution becomes a dead letter when weighed against a threatened economic chaos.

    The fedgov has already proven over and over again that it barely pays any more attention to the Constitution than it thinks it has to. Whatever it thinks it can get away with, it tries.

    Get enough economic control in the hands of a few behind the central banks, and the government must do whatthe banks say. (Thomas Jefferson?) even lamentedit. He said something to the effect that "we are saddled and bridled and must go where the [money interests] lead."
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  24. #24
    Founder's Club Member ixtow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Suwannee County, FL
    Posts
    5,069

    Post imported post

    ixtow wrote:
    Flyer22 wrote:
    ixtow wrote:
    Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails.
    There's something to what you say; but it's easy to go too far. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the difference in "real money"--gold or silver--versus the dictionary definition of money, which is "a medium of exchange." We know from history that many, many different things have been used as money. The reason monetary systems came into being in the first placeis because money is many times easier and more convenient than a barter system.

    In addition, I think that many of us who are influenced by the historical use of precious metals as money tend to place too much emphasis on the "value" of money. Any kind of trade, even the trading of time and labor for pure gold, MUST have value for all parties involved, or the trade will not happen. Anything that is used as money--gold, colored paper, or strange-looking tree leaves--has value to anybody who is willing to use it. Indeed, it is that verywillingness that in the final analysis gives value to money.
    Part of the failure of 'conventional thinking' is a blurring of the line between convenience and helpless dependence. Once the hooks are in... It's just like 'following orders.' You want your family to live, don't you?
    Maybe it's vain to quote myself, but the key is the home and family. This is why virtually every aspect of government and business sets it's sights on attacking and assaulting the family unit. You'll do and spend whatever you have. You'll pay off any extortion or protection money. From your electric bill, to car insurance, to property tax. You work to pay off the attackers that will seize your home and shred your family.

    ...with no time to think and no means of calling the mismanagers to account...

    Remove their hooks from you home and family, and they begin losing their power. I don't care if you believe in a deliberate conspiracy, a shadow government, or merely the conspiracy of ignorance and natural fall of human stupidity and laziness.

    Change your life, or accept your fate. ...obtain subsistence by riveting their chains around the necks of your fellow sufferers... Not Me. I refuse.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

    https://gunthreadadapters.com

    "Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

    Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

  25. #25
    Regular Member Alexcabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    2,290

    Post imported post

    Well there are a lot of opinions here, but to MY way of thinking if you are not regstered to vote OR if you are and you don't; then you have no business bitching about anything. Bottom line - Ballots first, Bullets LAST RESORT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •