• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deception

jimd144

imported post

Its more dangerous to do nothing. That is what happened in Germany. Look at the video and see what a kind looking person Hitler was in the footage. There is danger in charisma. The parties are a smoke screen. The private Federal Reserve is the curtain from the Wizard of Oz.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

What I find most interesting, now that I've discovered all these 'movement' videos and material on the internet....

How is it that over the last 15 years, I have, without input from anyone or even knowing that these people exist, arrived and very much the same conclusions?

jimd144

imported post

Its one thing to know about things and another to publish or march and tell others. That takes courage.

Alexcabbie

imported post

jimd144 wrote:
Its more dangerous to do nothing. That is what happened in Germany. Look at the video and see what a kind looking person Hitler was in the footage. There is danger in charisma. The parties are a smoke screen. The private Federal Reserve is the curtain from the Wizard of Oz.
The nut who tried to shoot up the Holocaust Museum tried to "arrest" Volker at the Fed HQ in DC some years ago. Obama's a damn fraud and a nincompoop, but you gotta sift this stuff. Very carefully. I'm only about 3 minutes into this vid but it is starting to sound like some of Lyndon LaRouche's bullcrap.

jimd144

imported post

Point out the mistakes then.

The shooters are simply wackos and there are plenty to go around.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Toward the end one of these guys talked of "false flag terror attacks" agianst a background of the plane flying into the WTC. I don't have a whole lot of use for "9/11 truthers". Earlier the same guy said AlQaeda was "an arm of the United States intelligence services". That is lunacy on stilts.

Yeah the whole global-warming thing is a money/power grab. Yeah there is a lot of stuff going on. But this stuff all has to get through the Senate at a minimum and both Houses at a maxximum, and We the People are not that damned stupid. Like I have said, Obama just got through telling a bunch of Midwestern workers who voted for him so as to keep their jobs that instead he was asking them to make a noble "sacrifice" and get along as best they could, right before he flew back to DC to enjoy another delicious $100/lb inported Kobe beef dinner. Its just plain common sense, the good kind not the Brady kind; and the desperate folks who voted for Obama are waking up fast. They were told they were gonna get their backs scratched and instead they are getting corked up the kiester, and believe it or not they know the difference.

But vids like this with all of the opaque paranoid ranting mixed in with the salient points "joe sixpack" knows very well dilutes this message. Watching this film is like trying to read the Declaration of Independence when every paragraph is mounted on the head of a Wack-a-Mole. Now I have stayed up aalmost three hours past my bed time looking at this and responding, so exscuse me.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
We the People are not that damned stupid.

If one is dumb enough to jump off of a cliff, he cannot 'wise up' at the last moment and become 'smart enough' to not hit the ground.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
SNIP I don't have a whole lot of use for "9/11 truthers". Earlier the same guy said AlQaeda was "an arm of the United States intelligence services". That is lunacy on stilts.
Onetrick with any report/journalism/book is to sort the facts from the author's evaluations about those facts.

Its entirely possible for lunatics to possess facts.

jimd144

imported post

Citizen wrote
Onetrick with any report/journalism/book is to sort the facts from the author's evaluations about those facts.

Its entirely possible for lunatics to possess facts.
I like that :cool:

I also am amused that a person who believes in a "Conspiracy" is automatically nuts. Germany was up to a major conspiracy in WW2, yet a person who may have said something was amiss would have probably been blown off as a "conspiracy theorist."

World Trade Center Building 7 went down with no explanation, and there was a plane flying over the Pentagon that looked like a command aircraft, and the photo was even shown on Time Magazine.

bigdaddy1

imported post

While I have no love for Obama and his presidency to date, I dont believe much of what was touted as fact. Yes this information may be based loosely on fact, but stretched to the extreme. It was once said a good bullsh*ter (aka a politician) can make Mother Theresa sound like a murdering criminal with out telling a single lie.

I do agree that it is banking that is bringing down the country, but what can we do without banks?

jimd144

imported post

Thomas Jefferson:
Quotation: "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

He is describing the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is just a name for a private company that nobody knows who owns, and nobody is allowed to audit. The Federal Reserve has never been audited. It did not exist prior to 1914.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails. So much of our loss of freedom and humanity can be tied to being held over a barrel "we'll take away your money," that if you really put your mind to it, you realize that 'conventional thinking' is just an excuse you make to feel like you haven't locked yourself up and thrown away the key for them in advance.

I've been working on a blog describing the twisting of the 'tool' of Capitalism for both uses of good and evil. Much in the same way a gun can be used for good or evil. If one decries how Capitalism can be abused, one is called a Communist or Hippie immediately, without any kind of thought. Much the same as 'conspiracy theorists' are written off immediately, without concern for that fact that this means you'll never acknowledge the possibility of a real conspiracy until it's too late. The mind that rejects any and all hint that something may be amiss, is just asking to be had. Trained to avoid evidence, is how I see it. Self-subjugating, however you want to call it. Even the 'crazy conspiracy theorists' deserve attention, because they are at least TRYING. Even if they get it half wrong, it's better than ignoring everything and being 100% wrong.

The Donkey

imported post

Bilderburgers, shadow governments, Kissinger, New World Order etc., etc., etc. Same old crapola in brand new packaging.

Why do the people who make thisjunk go to so much trouble?

Flyer22

imported post

ixtow wrote:
Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails.
There's something to what you say; but it's easy to go too far. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the difference in "real money"--gold or silver--versus the dictionary definition of money, which is "a medium of exchange." We know from history that many, many different things have been used as money. The reason monetary systems came into being in the first placeis because money is many times easier and more convenient than a barter system.

In addition, I think that many of us who are influenced by the historical use of precious metals as money tend to place too much emphasis on the "value" of money. Any kind of trade, even the trading of time and labor for pure gold, MUST have value for all parties involved, or the trade will not happen. Anything that is used as money--gold, colored paper, or strange-looking tree leaves--has value to anybody who is willing to use it. Indeed, it is that verywillingness that in the final analysis gives value to money.

jimd144

imported post

One common misconception of the Bible is that is says "money is the root of all evil." It in fact says "The love of money is the root of all evil." Many great men of the Bible were extremely rich and blessed of the Heavenly Father. 1Ti6:10

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Flyer22 wrote:
ixtow wrote:
Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails.
There's something to what you say; but it's easy to go too far. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the difference in "real money"--gold or silver--versus the dictionary definition of money, which is "a medium of exchange." We know from history that many, many different things have been used as money. The reason monetary systems came into being in the first placeis because money is many times easier and more convenient than a barter system.

In addition, I think that many of us who are influenced by the historical use of precious metals as money tend to place too much emphasis on the "value" of money. Any kind of trade, even the trading of time and labor for pure gold, MUST have value for all parties involved, or the trade will not happen. Anything that is used as money--gold, colored paper, or strange-looking tree leaves--has value to anybody who is willing to use it. Indeed, it is that verywillingness that in the final analysis gives value to money.
Part of the failure of 'conventional thinking' is a blurring of the line between convenience and helpless dependence. Once the hooks are in... It's just like 'following orders.' You want your family to live, don't you?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The Donkey wrote:
Bilderburgers, shadow governments, Kissinger, New World Order etc., etc., etc. Same old crapola in brand new packaging.

Why do the people who make thisjunk go to so much trouble?
Some would have us believe that only government men are interested in power, in maintaining control, in maintaining their privilege.That men interested in power would only do it by setting themselves up in government.

Mayer Rothschild said something to the effect, "Let me control the issuance of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws."

The privately ownedFederal Reserve has a very sweet deal with the US government. Anysmaller commercial bank, say when making ahome loan, has to worry that theborrower will not default. Not the Federal Reserve. Its customer, the USgovernment,canuse force toget the tax money used tomake payments on the loans.

The US government has a very sweet deal with the Federal Reserve. If Congress had to directly raise $100 million by raising taxes directly for whatever new program, there would be a revolution by morning. But, no, no, no. Congress can avoid that by borrowing the money from the Federal Reserve. Congress then only has to raise taxes enough to pay the interest on the loans. Roughly speaking.

Meanwhile, the national debt keeps going up. The privately owned Federal Reserve being all too willing to make the loans because it gets more interest payments in return.

Spend some time researching central banks on the web. (The Federal Reserve is a central bank. As is the Bank of England). Yes, there is some kooky information that sounds outlandish. There is a lot more that makes a lot of sense.

There is more than enough information available presented in a rational way to make any thinking person stop in his tracks and raise his eyebrows.