• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deception

jimd144

imported post

Citizen wrote
Spend some time researching central banks on the web. (The Federal Reserve is a central bank. As is the Bank of England). Yes, there is some kooky information that sounds outlandish. There is a lot more that makes a lot of sense.
The exact kind of bank that Thomas Jefferson warned us about and told us they would take all we have and leave us with nothing.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Just to clarify I did not say that the "9-11 Truther" garbage and/or the "alQaeda is an amrm of US Intelligence" garbage discredited EVERYTHING said in the video. "Global warming" for instance is just a huge fraud designed to hoover the wallets of well-off countries and fill the coffers of Third World dictators (plus Algore's "Carbon Offset" rackets) And there are (duh! what's this site and Org for?) politicians with designs to disarm all LACs, and their motives are NOT GOOD.

And there may be many other threats talked about in the vid that are extant. BUT in order to intrude on our rights these schemes must get past the Constitution. They may have willing accomplices in Washington NOW, but not (so far) enough. And as I said folks are beginning to smell a rat. Here is a look at the beauty of the Representative Republican form of government as designed by the Framers: The number of politicians who must face the voters in two years OR LESS (all the Representatives plus 1/3 of the Senate) FAR OUTNUMBER the pols with 4 years or more before they have to answer for their acts (The President and 2/3 of the Senate) at any one moment. This was no accident, is was meant to ensure that the pressure would be much more immediate for the majority of lawmakers, and those who had two to four years longer to cover their tracks risked having their actions recorded and remembered by their opponents when their turn before the People came about.

Thus our Republic is a constant Revolution in slow-motion, fought on the hustings with the polls providing a fresh Yorktown every two years; and the Second Amendment provides the People with the means for a very real Revolution just in case one is needed. Note well that the politicians who try and govern by sneaky parliamentarian tactrics and lawyer tricks are the very ones who try to dilute or eliminate the 2A as a matter of practical meaning.

So yes, the vid has a lot of valid facts. But practically nothing I did not already know. Tell me, since almost everyone knows me about as well as one can know someone without actually having met them, who among you feels that I am less than a patriot? Who among you believes I have less than a whole-hearted belief and commitment to the Constitution and who thinks I do not bemoan the laxity in observance of the Second, Ninth, and Tenth amendments even as the First is used as a cover for what borders on treason??

However if you believe EVERYTHING in this paranoid tapestry of facts and rumors and tall tales; then the time for Revolution is NOW and we must ready our arms and form up at Concord and Lexington. This is not the case. Comes the time, God forfend, I will be right at the point and it will be an honor if I am first to give my life. Just right this red-hot minute, however there is an EXCELLENT chance to stymie the dupes who would serve the Nation up to those who wish to drain all our wealth and cast us adrift, or worse to enslave us under a tyranny be it hard or soft.

Right now our weapons are the telephone, Email, snail mail, rallys, and the other forms of political activism. The pen is NOT "mightier than the sword", and the 2A is meant to ensure that it is backed up BY the sword. But all the evils spoken of in this vid can be - IF everyone does his duty as a Citizen - defeated at Yorktown 2010 and Yorktown 2012. Hope this clears up my meaning.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
SNIP...in order to intrude on our rights these schemes must get past the Constitution.
I think one of the major points of the video is that the scheme-ersare planning to get past the Constitution. Or rather, obtain sufficient economic control that theConstitution becomes a dead letter when weighed against a threatened economic chaos.

The fedgov has already proven over and over again that it barely pays any more attention to the Constitution than it thinks it has to. Whatever it thinks it can get away with, it tries.

Get enough economic control in the hands of a few behind the central banks, and the government must do whatthe banks say. (Thomas Jefferson?) even lamentedit. He said something to the effect that "we are saddled and bridled and must go where the [money interests] lead."

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ixtow wrote:
Flyer22 wrote:
ixtow wrote:
Currency has the aspect of convenience in trade, but it also has the undesirable effect of 'putting all your eggs in one basket.' Being dependent on money, and it's value, for all things, is foolish. The more aspects of your life and it's essential needs that you hang on the money tree, the easier you are to bring to your knees when that money fails.
There's something to what you say; but it's easy to go too far. I've been thinking quite a bit lately about the difference in "real money"--gold or silver--versus the dictionary definition of money, which is "a medium of exchange." We know from history that many, many different things have been used as money. The reason monetary systems came into being in the first placeis because money is many times easier and more convenient than a barter system.

In addition, I think that many of us who are influenced by the historical use of precious metals as money tend to place too much emphasis on the "value" of money. Any kind of trade, even the trading of time and labor for pure gold, MUST have value for all parties involved, or the trade will not happen. Anything that is used as money--gold, colored paper, or strange-looking tree leaves--has value to anybody who is willing to use it. Indeed, it is that verywillingness that in the final analysis gives value to money.
Part of the failure of 'conventional thinking' is a blurring of the line between convenience and helpless dependence. Once the hooks are in... It's just like 'following orders.' You want your family to live, don't you?
Maybe it's vain to quote myself, but the key is the home and family. This is why virtually every aspect of government and business sets it's sights on attacking and assaulting the family unit. You'll do and spend whatever you have. You'll pay off any extortion or protection money. From your electric bill, to car insurance, to property tax. You work to pay off the attackers that will seize your home and shred your family.

...with no time to think and no means of calling the mismanagers to account...

Remove their hooks from you home and family, and they begin losing their power. I don't care if you believe in a deliberate conspiracy, a shadow government, or merely the conspiracy of ignorance and natural fall of human stupidity and laziness.

Change your life, or accept your fate. ...obtain subsistence by riveting their chains around the necks of your fellow sufferers... Not Me. I refuse.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Well there are a lot of opinions here, but to MY way of thinking if you are not regstered to vote OR if you are and you don't; then you have no business bitching about anything. Bottom line - Ballots first, Bullets LAST RESORT.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Well there are a lot of opinions here, but to MY way of thinking if you are not regstered to vote OR if you are and you don't; then you have no business bitching about anything. Bottom line - Ballots first, Bullets LAST RESORT.
I agree with your sequence on ballots and bullets.

I must respectfully disagree with the idea on standing to complain.

As a first clue, but not conclusive, the First Amendment freedom to petition the government for redress of grievances does not require that a person voted,

Our right to complain does not hinge on whether we voted. It hinges on whether the government is operating on Founding principles. If they depart from Founding principles, rights, and so forth, then every person has the right to complain. Whether he voted or not.

It is the expectation that the government follow those principles. That any number of people do not vote against officials who depart from founding principles does notlegitimize previous departures nor authorize future departures. Any departure is grounds for correction, the mildest form being a complaint.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
How many times must the ballots fail before you finally accept that last resort?

It could also be argued that those who vote are to blame and should shut the hell up for being the cause...

bugly

imported post

Makes no difference who votes for whom, it only matters who counts those votes.
(Try to remember what happened in Florida during the first Bush Erection [oops, election] we got screwed on that one by those who counted the votes. And, no, I do not think it would have been better with Algore in office, after all, he stood up in front of congress and claimed that Osama Bin Ladin was NO THREAT to the U.S. back in 1986, even though intelligence reports were opposite his opinion)
:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss:

bugly

imported post

...and who extracts the data from them? How did they obtain the government contract? There is ALWAYS a way to corrupt the vote. The first way the vote was corrupted was to start using the "electoral college" system. After the "elector" places his vote, it matters not one whit how the actual vote count went.

jimd144

imported post

Actually the US was never a democracy. It was always a republic. The Electoral College are the representatives that have a vote.

Even though it is a republic, it is in reality an Aristocracy...but that is a different story....Bilderberg, Trilateral, Council on Foreign Relations.....blah blah blah. Who is the Wizard behind the curtain??? We will know in Christ's Kingdom when those who ruled will learn how to wash floors.

bugly

imported post

Of course its an aristocracy. How else could there be (more than once) presidents that were related to one another? Especially when some of those presidents and other candidates can be traced back to royal lineage such as Charlemagne and King Edward the first (Longshanks), that, BTW was what we had to choose from with the Bush/Gore election.

bugly

imported post

And isn't it true that the Bible itself mentions to "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's", more proof (IMHO, of course) that organized religion is just another way to control people's minds and make government stronger.

jimd144

imported post

bugly wrote:
And isn't it true that the Bible itself mentions to "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's", more proof (IMHO, of course) that organized religion is just another way to control people's minds and make government stronger.
Unless it contradicts God's law.

I agree organized religion just makes government stronger.
What if this life were just God's way of letting mankind run everything his way, die and then come back and try it God's way? What if man's systems are that to be burned up...not individuals? No requirements to join anything or believe anything. How does one teach his child not to touch the stove but by letting him/her touch it....but I digress. ALL organized religion is a scam...I agree.

bugly

imported post

Very open minded response. I (wrongly) expected to need a flame-suit, but you are on the same page, apparently.
What we need more than anything is to enact a full-disclosure Amendment to our Constitution so the Aristocrats are forced to let us in on the party. Otherwise they can be removed for either treason or Constitutional infractions. They are supposed to be OUR employees, yet, we work almost half the year in order to pay for their mistakes and to pay THEM. Its time we gave them a layoff notice. If I screwed up or ignored my employer as much as they do, I'd have been fired long ago...

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jimd144 wrote:
We only need look at Islam for the perfect example of that, and what the REAL "religion right" is all about.

I've yet to meet the Christian Jihadist... But if you ask the Democrats...

bugly

imported post

ixtow wrote:
jimd144 wrote:
We only need look at Islam for the perfect example of that, and what the REAL "religion right" is all about.

I've yet to meet the Christian Jihadist... But if you ask the Democrats...
seems to me, I could be wrong, of course... but I think you'd only need to look as far as G.W. Bush for that one.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jimd144 wrote:
ALL organized religion is a scam...I agree.
I'm still trying to figure out what 'organized religion' is, but everyone hates it.

It almost seems more like a trip-word. Like 'assault weapon.' It's just a new word for 'all guns,' but everyone hates it because of how it sounds and what those who hate it most tell us that it is...

You may as well get racial tolerance bulletins from the KKK.... Here's a hint, if you have to exercise some kind of 'tolerance' or 'restraint' in the first place, you're the problem, not the other guy...

jimd144

imported post

Bush, Obama, etc. All members of the Bilderbergs and Trilateral. They are no more than puppets. Much like pro-wrestlers that put on a good show in front of cameras and then have their families over for dinner.

They work for others...

Regarding "organized religion:" If there is some paid organization with chiefs at the top, it is organized. If God is the only boss, with no org chart...that might be unorganized... Paid representatives are not found in the Scriptures, with exception of Levites, who received tithes instead of land. Paul, Peter, and Jesus worked for a living.