• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Open Carry" Supporters of Colorado

Are you a member of "OC Supporters of Co" on Facebook?

• Total voters

PikesPeakMtnMan

imported post

I'm not much on Facebook...but I do have a page.

I stick to Myspace personally so I created a Myspace page. I copied the text from ooghost1oo's page onto mine almost word for word, so please let me know if that's going to be a problem.

The Myspace page will almost be a constant work in progress and I hope to have informative blogs, law links, etc up in time. I'm not much of a blogger so I will defintely appreciate any submissions y'all have to offer. I do want to keep the blogs on-topic and relevant to CO OC.

Since we're all in this together let's make all of this a collaborative effort.

Coloopencarry@gmail.com is the email I set up for the Myspace page, if you have anything (advice, criticism, whatever) email me there, or PM me here.

My first request is for a better default OC picture. It's my gun up there right now but it was a cell phone pic and something of better quality deserves to be posted there.

Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/481588683

FogRider

imported post

Is there a way to keep facebook groups separate? I mostly use FB to keep in touch with my family and a couple close friends, and no offense guys, but I don't want to share that stuff with you.

entartet17

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Is there a way to keep facebook groups separate? I mostly use FB to keep in touch with my family and a couple close friends, and no offense guys, but I don't want to share that stuff with you.
Just make sure your privacy settings are at the appropriate level and no one, even group members, will be able to see your profile or anything that you post (other than posts to the group obviously).

ooghost1oo

imported post

FYI guys, the group is exploding. Already 119 members.

If you haven't joined, join. If you're behind the times or otherwise resistant to Facebook--it's pretty easy to get into, and will stay as simple as you want it to be. Check it out. :)

mahkagari

imported post

123 as of this AM. 9 of which came through my friend list, yea! And I see I have a mutual friend with Eddie, too. Cool. :)

bomber

I'm not much on Facebook...but I do have a page.

I stick to Myspace personally so I created a Myspace page. I copied the text from ooghost1oo's page onto mine almost word for word, so please let me know if that's going to be a problem.

The Myspace page will almost be a constant work in progress and I hope to have informative blogs, law links, etc up in time. I'm not much of a blogger so I will defintely appreciate any submissions y'all have to offer. I do want to keep the blogs on-topic and relevant to CO OC.

Since we're all in this together let's make all of this a collaborative effort.

Coloopencarry@gmail.com is the email I set up for the Myspace page, if you have anything (advice, criticism, whatever) email me there, or PM me here.

My first request is for a better default OC picture. It's my gun up there right now but it was a cell phone pic and something of better quality deserves to be posted there.

Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/481588683

sorry to be the one to tell you this man......myspace is dead