• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry in Pistol Free Zones

FatboyCykes

imported post

I like the part where he's going to advocate for more gun controls based on how he was treated on an internet web forum. Maybe you're right there is a lot of immaturity on these boards....

zigziggityzoo

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Scooter123 wrote:
malignity wrote:
dougwg wrote:
malignity wrote:
Guys, no offense, but no need to jump on someone for trying to get their facts straight. We want to inform, not draw people away from the OC website/forums. This isn't the first time this has happened, but please, if you're going to correct someone, show a bit more respect?

Look at scooters join date.... Every post he makes is BS and ANTI-OC

He's a troll, don't feed the trolls.
Ah, I was hoping people would have grown up on adult forums. Didn't realize he was a troll. Flame away.

There is a simple reason why I don't post here often, most of the responders seem to be intent on providing sound reasons why Gun Control is needed.  Think about that for just a moment and then think on whose side your really working for, the Anti's or the Pro Gun lobby.

Yeah, I would like to use OC, it's far more comfortable than wearing a pistol IWB.  However, I happen to believe that in the end it will make too many people uncomfortable and those people VOTE.  In addition, you need to consider who is currently in office and also consider the most recent nomination for the Supreme Court.  The plain truth is that we are all dependent on how the Supreme Court interprets the Second Ammendment and the Court will shift toward the Anti's in the next few years.  I think it's a good time to maintain a low profile and write letters to our representative.  With the economy in the state it's in, crime statistics will provide plenty of evidence for the public's need to be armed.  It is not a good time to seek public and media attention where the person being interviewed does nothing but chest thump about 2A.

So, yeah, go ahead and call me a troll.  Just remember this Troll votes and this Troll knows how to contact his State Representative.  In addition this Troll is nearly to the point of asking his State Representative to initiate a Law that would require that OC require the posession of a CPL.  Because the welcome that I have recieved here is convincing me that there are many people who are just too immature to be allowed to carry a weapon.

So, go ahead and flame away.  However, you really should think about the effect of your attack dog mentality towards anyone who dieagrees with you.
[/quote]

If you don't exercise the right you have, you may as well not have it. If you're too scared to exercise the right you have, you may as well not have it.

It's your right. Use it or lose it.

(PS: fixed your little formatting issue so now your post is readable.)

DanM

imported post

Scooter123 wrote:
Just remember this Troll votes and this Troll knows how to contact his State Representative.

I'm shaking with fear. Up to now, the gun control crowd has been ineffective and losing when it comes to taking away liberty.YOU are going to change all that. That's it, I might as well chuck my OC holster and trade in my gun for a smaller, concealable one.

Go away and vote. Go away and contact your rep. Just go away. :celebrate