• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BlackGunOwners.org, Adopt-A-Hwy Open Carry Litter Cleanup, Atlanta, GA (COBB)

JohnnyBlk45

imported post

This was a great event our first time out we had three people but next time we'll have a lot more members involved. The cleanup took an hour and fifteen minutes to complete and then we spent another hour talking, all in all it was a great events.

Peacemaker

GoldCoaster

imported post

Very cool! When I first saw the title I thought now why would folks with black guns have their own club? what about people that like stainless or camo colored guns?

Now it makes sense, you weren't discriminating against gun colors.

I guess y'all are a bit underrepresented in the stereotypical "gun owner" image and I'm glad you are showing that being able to defend yourself crosses racial barriers.

It's true what they say about the gun being the great equalizer.

glock4life

imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
Very cool! When I first saw the title I thought now why would folks with black guns have their own club? what about people that like stainless or camo colored guns?

Now it makes sense, you weren't discriminating against gun colors.

I guess y'all are a bit underrepresented in the stereotypical "gun owner" image and I'm glad you are showing that being able to defend yourself crosses racial barriers.

It's true what they say about the gun being the great equalizer.

Thanks, were trying to do our part to educate, the uninformed from a different angle....

Sietch Woolsey

imported post

Very nice. You guys are awesome. I peruse the other states forums from time to time for anything interesting. I'm sharing this with MN people. Good stuff guys. Really great.