• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry Groups/Clubs?

xdguy

imported post

Are there any active open carry groups or clubs in the Jackson/Kanawha county West Virginia area. I conceal carry now and would like to get more involved on Open Carry.

spencer280

imported post

well im visting in the /Kanawha county. i going to see my dad there in marmet. you can can beat im going to be open carrying there. i just might see you there. i'll be there for a week starting wed.

TheMachine

imported post

Not an OC club per se, but there is a newer organization that is starting up statewide which might be of interest to those who OC: http://www.alarmandmuster.com . They are a modern day version of the "Alarm Riders" from the American Revolution era. Check out their "Sons of Liberty" branch, which is the component of that org where OC clubs, groups, and activism could easily spring from.

Anyone can contact me for further details on A&M or Project Appleseed http://www.rwva.org ...the nation's largest and fastest growing Heritage and marksmanship program (rifle only). There are many OC people in both organizations.