• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy from Great Falls area ...

MtJerry

imported post

Howdy all ... new guy checking in. I've had my CWP for about 2 years now. I found this site while researching the new firearms law passes by the legislature.

I see a few names that I recognize from other forums, and at least one name that I know personally.

I look forward to swapping information ...

MtJerry

imported post

JB will you be mad at me if I told you I was in Kalispell last wed/thur??

Took a mad dash thru there on my way back from vacation in Idaho ... sorry I didn't have your number with me :cry:

You still planning on coming this way in the near future?

JBinMontana

imported post

Jerry, nah I won't cry.... but you will when I tell you you missed out on getting some more of my wax..... :celebrate

Suntan anyone
palmier.gif