• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped today open carrying in Lees Summit Wallmart

Steelviper

imported post

prophettm wrote:
So, I called the coroprate office and they apologized and sent me a $100 gift card. :)

Not too bad for someone that commits felonies all over town, huh?

What a moron. :p
It's a trap! Not very sporting of you, though, what with you actually knowing the statutes. The guy you were fighting was unarmed (in more that one sense of the word). Glad to see that it became an educational experience, though.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

So i contacted Corp and they fwd the message to the store manager, and he told me they handled it wrong, but said if someone is seen open carrying in the store they will be asked to leave, he wouldnt give me a straight answer just kept saying I would be asked to conceal or asked to leave,

every time I would ask "so OC is not allow in your store" he would not give me a yes or no just I would be asked to leave.

So I said thanks for calling and I will be taking my business elsewhere