• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got a new pistol!

b1ack5mith

imported post

I'll get some pics soon... just went to sandy to get it (at 10 at night!) (FOR THE BRAND SPANKIN NEW 4th GEN!!!)

It has a GREAT feel... better grip on the handle than a rubber handgrip!

Thousands of tiny little things grip your hand (its not spiky or painful, theyre too small) and you have the GREATEST grip ever. The new grip on the slide (for charging the weapon) has a better feel than the straight |||||| shaped one as before... now its a )))))) shape, it allows you to grab it ALOT easier (incase you have a wet hand or something)

It came with 2, 15 rnd (.40 cal) mags, all the paperwork and everything too!

ALSO it has NEVER been fired (i bought it from a guy whos friends with the owner of "get some")

I disassembled it, and checked EVERYTHING, not ONE scrape or ANY wear on the barrel (from shooting) NO gunk or black crap in it ANYWHERE!!! This would be a great OC firearm for anyone. No holster, but still an incredible deal.

BRB gettin pics!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Nice! :D I have been wanting to see these new GLOCKS, so make sure you still have it when I get home. ;)

Now go ask my wifeif you canborrowmy SERPA so you can start lugging it around. Just don't let your dog eat my holster. :p

b1ack5mith

imported post

hahahaha it was my SISTERS puppy who chewed on my last one (and my sis promised to buy me another one... that never happened... [she owes me SO much money dude])

I may or may not have it by then, just depends how im doin on cash really (my funds are pretty low right now lol)

BUT... you would love it, i guarantee it. Some ignorant dealer is selling a 9mm FIFTH generation (hes lying, they dont have a 5th gen, and i heard they ONLY have the g22 in 4th gen so far)

type in 4th generation glock, on google, and youll see (pretty recent posts) on forums, where people said that the 4th gen glock is a fake! people are freakin idiots. Im thinking of putting a vid on youtube about this pistol, (there arrent any 4th gen vids yet... this gun was just made 3 months ago!!!) and ill show the cool crescent shaped slide grip etc.

(p.s. i think i have "Teh swyne fl00"!) [yes i meant to spell it like that]

sirged

imported post

Sweet gun! I almost got this one but in the end chose the XDM 40. Glad to hear you like it though!

leeland

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
... and i heard they ONLY have the g22 in 4th gen so far...
Correct, but interestingly some of the big distributors now list a G17RTF (with stock levels currently at 0). I expect to see that available next/soon.

Also, if anyone else is in the market for the G22RTF, I have some in stock and would sell NIB w/laser sight for $525.

wewd

imported post

There are G17s also available in RTF2 now. I fondled one last Saturday. Coming up next will be the G23 & G19 according to Glock. They are releasing them in order of popularity. G22 was first because it is the #1 Glock in the USA when you combine LEO & civvie sales.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

rocknsnow wrote:
Nice Need to get ya a sherpa now.

Sherpa? :p

c-23_sherpa.jpg