• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUN CONTROL . . FRUSTRATES . . OBAMA

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

:D. . . :cool: Associated Press : Barack Obama

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090525/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_liberals

Frustrated Obama liberals want to know why they can't stop new gun rights laws from passing . [ loaded guns in national parks]

Obama does not want to endanger Democrats from conservative districts by stressing divisive issues such as gun control , at this time .

Rep. Carolyn McCarthy , D-N.Y. ,wants Americans to stand up against gun groups like the NRA & GOA . What are Americans supposed to do ?

" People do not want to be on the wrong side of this particular cultural divide " Wait for it ... " It's too bad there's not a national organization to counter the NRA . " Rep. David Price , D-N.C. ...

And then David said ... " Linking the Democratic Party to gun control can be dangerous at election time . "

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Obama is too smart to start passing anti-gun laws. As for Gitmo, that baffles me. I don't know who's stupid enough to support keeping that place open.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
As for Gitmo, that baffles me. I don't know who's stupid enough to support keeping that place open.

There you go again AWDstylez... changing the subject away fromgun rights.

To be honest though , are you baffled as to why the detainees are not being shipped to Bristol ? How about Obama's mansion in Chicago ? You could getmo done that way . That mansion with a quest house is going to be empty for four years on our dime . I'd go Chicago pizza over Connecticut seafood .

Let's refocus on on OC & RKBA .

Do you know anyone stupid enough to believe a progressive liberalwhen it comes to our Second Amendment's individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms ?

Chaingun81

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Obama is too smart to start passing anti-gun laws. As for Gitmo, that baffles me. I don't know who's stupid enough to support keeping that place open.

People who don't want to have dangerous terrorists realeased maybe? I don't know who is stupid enough to even consider closing Gitmo and putting dangerous terrorists captured in combat zones of foreign countries into US justicesystem and subjectingthemto legal protections and rights they were never eligible to have. That's supid right there!

P.S. I never liked Busha single bit and I never thought thatwhatever comesafter him could possibly be worse. But here you go - 6 months into Nobama's administration and I say what I thought I'd never say: "I'd rather have Bush back for another 8 years!"

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
As for Gitmo, that baffles me. I don't know who's stupid enough to support keeping that place open.

Ah, you're right. Civil rights has nothing to do with the second amendment cause.

:quirky

Your threads are totally worthless, so I don't feel the least bit bad about focusing on the more relevant, realistic, non-fear mongering issues.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Inalienable rights what?

That's easy AWDstylez ,our Second Anendment is frustrating all the progressive liberals and Obama's agenda to take away our inalienable rights .

I believe what they say and I don't like it . Do you think they are liars ?

Thank God for our elections . UNITE & VOTE

Chaingun81

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Chaingun81 wrote:
rights they were never eligible to have. That's supid right there!

Inalienable rights what?

These people were captured inthe combat zones abroad while armed and firing upon US military and not belonging to an official armed force of any country. Neither US Criminal Law nor International laws pertraining to POW apply to them. As far as I'm concerned, the only inalienable right they have is abullet in the head.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Chaingun81 wrote:

Inalienable rights what?

These people were captured inthe combat zones abroad while armed and firing upon US military and not belonging to an official armed force of any country.

proof or it didn't happen

Funny that this oh-so pro-rights group can't see the slipperly slope of Gitmo.

Chaingun81

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Chaingun81 wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Chaingun81 wrote:

Inalienable rights what?

These people were captured inthe combat zones abroad while armed and firing upon US military and not belonging to an official armed force of any country.

proof or it didn't happen

Funny that this oh-so pro-rights group can't see the slipperly slope of Gitmo.

I'm not gonna waste my day arguing with you. Especially, I'm not gonna respond to yourusual childish "proof or it didn't happen" line. Neither you nor me have positively reliableinformation to prove either way.

I told you my opinion, you told me yours. We aren't gonna convince each other otherwise, so why waste time.

Deanimator

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

Ah, you're right. Civil rights has nothing to do with the second amendment cause.

:quirky

Your threads are totally worthless, so I don't feel the least bit bad about focusing on the more relevant, realistic, non-fear mongering issues.
Civil rights have nothing to do with unlawful combatants found on foreign battlefields.

Shoot them and move on.

forever_frost

imported post

As someone who has actually been shot by terrorists, I say we should line them up, put them on their knees and put one in the head of every single person who shoots at our troops.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
me have positively reliableinformation to prove either way.

Then why did you state it like fact? If there's no positive proof that they ARE terrorists, what are we doing holding them indefinitely with no due process, Innocent until proven guilty, etc?

When you start compromising what makes America America, all in the name of "safety," (where's Huffy?)you head down a slippy slope from which there is no returning.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Deanimator wrote:
Civil rights have nothing to do with unlawful combatants found on foreign battlefields.

Shoot them and move on.

Or anyone proclaimed a "terrorist," for any reason, with no proof or trial, according current law. Get all those "terrorist" pro-2A people, we're going to line them up and shoot them, maybe waterboard them first for false confessions. The safety of the country depends on it. It's for the children...

Alexcabbie

imported post

Last I checked, ununiformed combatants were considered SPIES and are entitled to a summary execution by the oh-so-hallowed "Geneva conventions". You no playa by the rules, you outta da game POIMENENT.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
These people were captured inthe combat zones abroad while armed and firing upon US military and not belonging to an official armed force of any country. Neither US Criminal Law nor International laws pertraining to POW apply to them. As far as I'm concerned, the only inalienable right they have is abullet in the head.

This article proves in their own words that the liberals want to destroy the Second Amendment but do not want to be voted out. Why should we keep them at the ready ?

Where do the captured U.S. military gettaken ?

Beheadings save on prison cost , where inalienable rights don't exist .

Unite & Vote to save all of our inalienable rights .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Last I checked, ununiformed combatants

We're fighting a war against a feeling: terror. What do the uniforms of the "terror" military look like?

Do you see, by declaring war onsomething non-physical, you can make the military of that non-existant opposing force... anyone you want.

We aren't at war with Iraq. We aren't at war with Afganistan. We're at war with "terror." Who is "terror" and where are its uniformed combatants?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:

Frustrated Obama liberals want to know why they can't stop new gun rights laws from passing . [ loaded guns in national parks]

Obama does not want to endanger Democrats from conservative districts by stressing divisive issues such as gun control , at this time .

Rep. Carolyn McCarthy , D-N.Y. ,wants Americans to stand up against gun groups like the NRA & GOA . What are Americans supposed to do ?

" People do not want to be on the wrong side of this particular cultural divide " Wait for it ... " It's too bad there's not a national organization to counter the NRA . " Rep. David Price , D-N.C. ...

And then David said ... " Linking the Democratic Party to gun control can be dangerous at election time . "

AWDstylez ,

please stay focused on the topic of Open Carry and Gun Rights .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:

AWDstylez ,

please stay focused on the topic of Open Carry and Gun Rights .

Civil rights are directly applicable. Your topic is more pointless,rhetoric crap. How many anti-Obama misinformation topics do you need spewing the same garbage?