Thread: Shooting near Potomac Mills Mall

Post imported post

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1696915
    June 15, 2009 - 12:51pm

Woodbridge, Va. - Two people have been shot and killed at a bus station in Woodbridge near the Potomac Mills shopping center.
    Prince William County Police say the shootings occurred shortly after 11 a.m. Monday at the Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation commission bus terminal. Police are looking for the shooter.
    The suspect is a 40-year-old light complexioned black man wearing dark clothing. He is said to be 5-feet-11 and about 210 pounds.
    Right now, police are not releasing any information about the victims.
    The Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission provides commuter bus service in Prince William County.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Two miles from my place. Nice.

Post imported post

My guess is that the commuter bus goes straight to DC, right?

ANOTHER reason OC and CC should be allowed in the Nation's Capital... and city with one of the highest murder rates in the country for over 20 years.

Gee... gun control REALLY works there, right?
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

Interesting. I grew up in the same area I live in now, but all though my young days I always spent a lot of time around that mall (since it was nicer than springfield mall back then). I haven't been back in the mall since I found their anti-gun policy, but I still spend a lot of time in that area of woodbridge. I always carry.

Post imported post

I lived in Woodbridge a few years ago. I lived in an apartment complex for 1 year and received 2 notices that there had been armed robberies in the parking lot. We also had our dumpster tagged with MS13 once.

Post imported post

I lived in Woodbridge a few years ago. I lived in an apartment complex for 1 year and received 2 notices that there had been armed robberies in the parking lot. We also had our dumpster tagged with MS13 once.

Post imported post

Wow awesome 3 miles from my apartment. Glad i carry.

Post imported post

Woodbridge has received the offical name "Hoodbridge" for a reason....

Everyone stay safe and watch your6 always........