• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting near Potomac Mills Mall

Marco

imported post

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1696915
June 15, 2009 - 12:51pm

Woodbridge, Va. - Two people have been shot and killed at a bus station in Woodbridge near the Potomac Mills shopping center.
Prince William County Police say the shootings occurred shortly after 11 a.m. Monday at the Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation commission bus terminal. Police are looking for the shooter.
The suspect is a 40-year-old light complexioned black man wearing dark clothing. He is said to be 5-feet-11 and about 210 pounds.
Right now, police are not releasing any information about the victims.
The Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission provides commuter bus service in Prince William County.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

My guess is that the commuter bus goes straight to DC, right?

ANOTHER reason OC and CC should be allowed in the Nation's Capital... and city with one of the highest murder rates in the country for over 20 years.

Gee... gun control REALLY works there, right?:banghead::banghead::banghead:

nova

imported post

Interesting. I grew up in the same area I live in now, but all though my young days I always spent a lot of time around that mall (since it was nicer than springfield mall back then). I haven't been back in the mall since I found their anti-gun policy, but I still spend a lot of time in that area of woodbridge. I always carry.

richarcm

imported post

I lived in Woodbridge a few years ago. I lived in an apartment complex for 1 year and received 2 notices that there had been armed robberies in the parking lot. We also had our dumpster tagged with MS13 once.

richarcm

imported post

I lived in Woodbridge a few years ago. I lived in an apartment complex for 1 year and received 2 notices that there had been armed robberies in the parking lot. We also had our dumpster tagged with MS13 once.