Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: MEM Court Ruling.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    This has got to be settled and centralized so we can just point at it.

    Had MEM not settled the way he did,

    WHAT ELSE COULD/SHOULD/WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ?

    Don't just say better this, better that. I would like an intelligent answer. As in one where you actually THINK to answer and explain yourself to us the readers.

    As it stands, MEM's rights were stomped on, the LEO's got in trouble and had to pay for it.

    What could have been better ? What would the court ruling have been ?

    How could a court rule that something that he was doing legally, is now ....legal ?

    Thanks and please be intelligent.

    Were talking about the COURT RULING,not howMEM got there.





  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pierce is a Coward, ,
    Posts
    1,100

    Post imported post

    Dustin wrote:
    This has got to be settled and centralized so we can just point at it.

    Had MEM not settled the way he did,

    WHAT ELSE COULD/SHOULD/WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ?

    Don't just say better this, better that. I would like an intelligent answer. As in one where you actually THINK to answer and explain yourself to us the readers.

    As it stands, MEM's rights were stomped on, the LEO's got in trouble and had to pay for it.

    What could have been better ? What would the court ruling have been ?

    How could a court rule that something that he was doing legally, is now ....legal ?

    Thanks and please be intelligent.

    Were talking about the COURT RULING,not howMEM got there.



    Mark is truly a hero to all of us. He stood up to evil and won. Score one for the good guys, the thin red line that protects us from the tax-sucking wolves.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Charles Area, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    1,723

    Post imported post

    smoking357 wrote:
    Mark is truly a hero to all of us. He stood up to evil and won. Score one for the good guys, the thin red line that protects us from the tax-sucking wolves.
    I know your feelings Smoking357. But when you make an off comment, you give way for others to make off comments about your off comment effectively leading this topic off course.

    So please, please,refrain from emotional posts?

    Thank you sir

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    545

    Post imported post

    Dustin wrote:
    smoking357 wrote:
    Mark is truly a hero to all of us. He stood up to evil and won. Score one for the good guys, the thin red line that protects us from the tax-sucking wolves.
    I know your feelings Smoking357. But when you make an off comment, you give way for others to make off comments about your off comment effectively leading this topic off course.

    So please, please,refrain from emotional posts?

    Thank you sir
    I wonder what his blood pressure runs?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    33

    Post imported post

    charlie12 wrote:
    Dustin wrote:
    smoking357 wrote:
    Mark is truly a hero to all of us. He stood up to evil and won. Score one for the good guys, the thin red line that protects us from the tax-sucking wolves.
    I know your feelings Smoking357. But when you make an off comment, you give way for others to make off comments about your off comment effectively leading this topic off course.

    So please, please,refrain from emotional posts?

    Thank you sir
    I wonder what his blood pressure runs?
    0-60 in 2.2 secs

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    Whatever, my blood pressure runs low 12s.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •