• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MEM Court Ruling.

Dustin

imported post

This has got to be settled and centralized so we can just point at it.

Had MEM not settled the way he did,

WHAT ELSE COULD/SHOULD/WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ?

Don't just say better this, better that. I would like an intelligent answer. As in one where you actually THINK to answer and explain yourself to us the readers.

As it stands, MEM's rights were stomped on, the LEO's got in trouble and had to pay for it.

What could have been better ? What would the court ruling have been ?

How could a court rule that something that he was doing legally, is now ....legal ?

Thanks and please be intelligent.

Were talking about the COURT RULING,not howMEM got there.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
This has got to be settled and centralized so we can just point at it.

Had MEM not settled the way he did,

WHAT ELSE COULD/SHOULD/WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ?

Don't just say better this, better that. I would like an intelligent answer. As in one where you actually THINK to answer and explain yourself to us the readers.

As it stands, MEM's rights were stomped on, the LEO's got in trouble and had to pay for it.

What could have been better ? What would the court ruling have been ?

How could a court rule that something that he was doing legally, is now ....legal ?

Thanks and please be intelligent.

Were talking about the COURT RULING,not howMEM got there.
Mark is truly a hero to all of us. He stood up to evil and won. Score one for the good guys, the thin red line that protects us from the tax-sucking wolves.

Dustin

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Mark is truly a hero to all of us. He stood up to evil and won. Score one for the good guys, the thin red line that protects us from the tax-sucking wolves.

I know your feelings Smoking357. But when you make an off comment, you give way for others to make off comments about your off comment effectively leading this topic off course.

So please, please,refrain from emotional posts? :dude:

Thank you sir :)

charlie12

imported post

Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:

I know your feelings Smoking357. But when you make an off comment, you give way for others to make off comments about your off comment effectively leading this topic off course.

I wonder what his blood pressure runs? :D

BayouBocephus

imported post

charlie12 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:

I wonder what his blood pressure runs? :D
0-60 in 2.2 secs