Thread: Liberty and guns dating and friendship site - "LIBERTY LOVES COMPANY"

Post imported post

I was inspired by something a woman said to, when I was talking to her about getting a friend of mine to move out to a rural area. She said, "Well, he'd better bring his own chick!"

It's hard finding people for friends or mates who are into liberty and guns, especially in rural areas. Hell, I had a hard time in Los Angeles, which has a much larger pool of humans to choose from!

There is one "gun dating site", but it seems more about hunting only rather than liberty. So I started one called "LIBERTY LOVES COMPANY".

It's for people to meet mates (maybe even those willing to relocate!), but also just to find friends and buddies.

Site is free. Dig it. Sign up and post an introduction if you'd like:

http://libertylovescompany.com/

(Please read FAQs, and please have fun! And tell two friends!)

love,
    MWD

Post imported post

Cool.
    Signed up.

Will read, post, and tell at least two friends.
    Oh and the Wife too.. she should know about it. lol)

Post imported post

I might join, but the odds are slim that anybody else in my area will join any time soon. :P

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    I might join, but the odds are slim that anybody else in my area will join any time soon. :P
    That would be a safe bet.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

MichaelWDean wrote:
    It's hard finding people for friends or mates who are into liberty and guns, especially in rural areas.
    I got to disagree with you on that statement, but it may also depend on what state or area you are speaking of.

I am in the far northern reaches of Wisconsin, I actually do not know of one single person native to this area that does not own at least one firearm. The only unarmed people in this are are usually from another state where firearm ownership is heavily restricted (the peoples republic of ILL-ANNOY comes to mind) And they are the ones that lock their doors if they are home or not. (I do not even know where we keep our house keys, and the truck keys are kept in the truck where they belong)

I have been to the range on some days and saw that I was the only male there! We evenhave "women only" trapshoot leagues up here.

is it possible that weare still a low-crime areabecause we all own firearms, since almost every high-crime area that I know of has tight restrictions on firearm ownership? coincidence?