• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ABC Bias flares again; remember Sawyer's April 10 hit piece?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

DonTreadOnMe wrote:
Someone is a far left Kool-Aid drinker of the highest order!
It's easy to be a Communist when your Mom still does your laundry. :D

XD-GEM

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:

Sig line material, there.

BTW, ABC is owned by Disney. Remember that Disney is exceedingly anti-gun and found a loophole (an actual one, not an imagined one like the gun show loophole) in Florida's "guns in the parking lot" law which they used to prohibit employees from keeping guns locked up in their cars in the parking lot.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

XD-GEM wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:

Sig line material, there.

BTW, ABC is owned by Disney. Remember that Disney is exceedingly anti-gun and found a loophole (an actual one, not an imagined one like the gun show loophole) in Florida's "guns in the parking lot" law which they used to prohibit employees from keeping guns locked up in their cars in the parking lot.

Seeing as how that law violates private property rights, I give them much credit and respect for getting around it.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
The only real and strongfacism that exists in the US right now is left-wing, and it's flourishing inDClike never, with roots coming straight out of theWhiteHouse.

I agree that Fox isn't perfect, but at least they actually tell the truth every now and then, unlike the rest of liberal media. ABC and alike are just talking heads for nobama and his gang - kinda like Pravda was for Stalin. They are catering for brainwashed pro-obama zombies because no one with an ounce of brain in the head would be able to watch more than a minute of the inane crap they are spewing.

HAHAHA!

There just isn't enough time in the world to remove the blinders from your eyes.

They have Glenn Beck on that network for @#$%'s sake. :quirky

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=216561&title=fox-news-fear-imbalance

As usual, Stewart hits the nail on the head and find all the best clips.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/steinreich8.html

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Faux News is the poster child for that quote.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

DonTreadOnMe wrote:
The obamaphilia would almost be amusing if it was not for the damage being done to this great land by the left, aided and abetted by obama apologists like AWDstylez!
Explain/elaborate/proof/citation or it didn't happen.

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

DonTreadOnMe wrote:
The obamaphilia would almost be amusing if it was not for the damage being done to this great land by the left, aided and abetted by obama apologists like AWDstylez!
Saying "Right wingers are nutjobs" does not mean the same thing as "Obama is my hero"

DonTreadOnMe

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
DonTreadOnMe wrote:
ROFLMAO, so if you get your news from the main stream media outlets that get a thrill up the leg every time obama speaks and they never give you citations of the harm obama is doing the country it never happened....right?

attachment.php

DonTreadOnMe

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
DonTreadOnMe wrote:
Saying "Right wingers are nutjobs" does not mean the same thing as "Obama is my hero"
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg"

I think it is wost than Obama is my hero, they are love struck. Instead of doing the job of journalists, they are in the business of protecting Obama! After all who likes to hear someone speak ill of someone they love/infatuation!

Most of the media right now is not doing its job, they are simply being cheerleaders for Obama and it is sickening.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

DonTreadOnMe wrote:
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" Most of the media right now is not doing its job, they are simply being cheerleaders for Obama and it is sickening.

FACTS :

1.] conservatives are the largest part of the population 41 %

2.] we beat the liberbals 2 to 1

3.] moderates / centrist are 30 %

SOLUTION :

UNITE & VOTE ......... 2010 ......... 2012

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

I would highly suggest anyone that self-identifies as "conservative" take a handful of someone else's prescription medications and chases with a bottle or three of anything over 100 proof.

DonTreadOnMe

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
DonTreadOnMe wrote:
Chris Matthews: "I Felt This Thrill Going Up My Leg" Most of the media right now is not doing its job, they are simply being cheerleaders for Obama and it is sickening.

FACTS :

1.] conservatives are the largest part of the population 41 %

2.] we beat the liberbals 2 to 1

3.] moderates / centrist are 30 %

SOLUTION :

UNITE & VOTE ......... 2010 ......... 2012
+1000000

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

DonTreadOnMe wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
DonTreadOnMe wrote:
ROFLMAO, so if you get your news from the main stream media outlets that get a thrill up the leg every time obama speaks and they never give you citations of the harm obama is doing the country it never happened....right?
Explaintion/elaboration/proof/citation of said "harm" or it didn't happen.

Chaingun81

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
I would highly suggest anyone that self-identifies as "conservative" take a handful of someone else's prescription medications and chases with a bottle or three of anything over 100 proof.
And I'd strongly suggest anyone who self-identifies as "liberal" to vacate this planet ASAP in any way possible. Liberals are worst kind of parasites the animal kingdom ever produced. :cuss:

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
DonTreadOnMe wrote:

You forget what site you're on.

If you aren't sucking off the mega-corporation teat, screaming "kill the terrorists!!!" ("terrorists" read: any non-Faux News watcher), and ranting and raving about how "liberals" ("liberals" read: anyone less to the right than Tim McVeigh) are destroying the world, then you're clearly an Obama lover.

:quirky

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Chaingun81 wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
And I'd strongly suggest anyone who self-identifies as "liberal" to vacate this planet ASAP in any way possible. Liberals are worst kind of parasites the animal kingdom ever produced. :cuss:

It's funny though. All the people you identify as "liberal" do not self-identify as such.

To anyone who's mind is open and expanded enough, pointless defining terms used by politicers to polarize people really have no use. As I said, the world is not black and white. Realistic personal views and opinions cross many bounderies inthepredefined world of "liberal" and "conservative" that Limbaugh has created for you.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:

I hate when someone is talking on a cell phone in an elevator to their mother because they didn't clean their room in the basement before they went to have their teeth whitened for their birthday as promised .

This social progressive liberal type is a victim waiting to happen as they stop into the headshop to get the new remix " Enya " CD , candles,and some large sticks of buttnaked incense for the ABC "O "SHOW .

Of course mom's medicine cabinet is great for making spending cash and party too .