• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry.org Business Card

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The preview below, and the download links may load very slow. I am hosting them off of my own web server, and I normally have uploads/downloads running which slow my internet speed by quite a bit.

Business card download links...
Front:http://logansweb.no-ip.org/opencarry/bc/ocdo_bc_front.bmp
Back:http://logansweb.no-ip.org/opencarry/bc/ocdo_bc_back.bmp

Business card preview:
ocdo_bc.jpg

If anybody has ideas for new business cards, let me know and I might make something.

Also, attached is Wisconsin Open Carry pamphlet.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If somebody could...please confirm that the links work and you can actually see the business card. I just set up a web server from home and since I'm on the same network, of course I can see it. Gotta make sure everyone else can!

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'd like to make a business card that we can give to business owners, store managers, and such when either they tell us to leave, or they have a 'no gun' sign outside.

"You lost a customer today because of your 'no gun' policy."

Or something like that, I'm bad at coming up with sayings or writing anything. So maybe somebody can help me by telling me EXACTLY what I should put on a card, front and back, and then I'll throw it together in Photoshop and see what how it looks.

This could include, but not limited to:
-a saying like the one above about losing a customer
-laws
-talk about why we would want to carry
-and maybe saying how "Gun free zones, aren't"

Any and all input welcome :)

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Instead of focusing on the business ownernot allowing law abiding to legally possess firearms in their business. maybe it would be received better if it wasmentioned thatI/We/you areboycotting thembecause they are restricting a citizens from exercising theirrights, with firearms being mentioned after.? ? ?

IMO this is about our rights, not just firearms. Our right to have the legal ability to defend ourselves and not just about guns.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
Instead of focusing on the business ownernot allowing law abiding to legally possess firearms in their business. maybe it would be received better if it wasmentioned thatI/We/you areboycotting thembecause they are restricting a citizens from exercising theirrights, with firearms being mentioned after.? ? ?

IMO this is about our rights, not just firearms. Our right to have the legal ability to defend ourselves and not just about guns.

That's why I'm asking for help making one :) Somebody PMed me about making one, so going to try to do it once I get the right words to put on it.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bump.

Still looking for some suggestions for a couple cards...

One to give to businesses who don't allow guns or just ask you to leave.

Maybe another with some quick laws to give to managers or whoever prove that we can open carry.

protias

imported post

logan wrote:
Bump.

Maybe another with some quick laws to give to managers or whoever prove that we can open carry.

I'll take both. :D

AaronS

imported post

logan wrote:
Bump.

I started to try to make up a card, but it looks to take up two sheets of paper.

Let me know if you do better.

AaronS

imported post

To be honest, at this time, I could care less why you carry. I need a card that I can flash a cop, and get him off my back. I am in Milwaukee man. My cops are telling people that it is bad to carry...

I need a card that tells the cop to learn to read. And to start with the state laws!

Give me a card with all laws that I might need to carry (about 6). I can just read them off if I get stopped. At this time it is about 6 full pages I carry to "feel safe".