Thread: WWII Walther PP .32 German Luger?

Post imported post

Sorry for all of the confusion it's a walther pp.. geeesh I had quite a few drinks that night and got to rambling..

Post imported post

Ive OC'd a C-96 on occasion and atm its on my hip .

C&R pistols are decent OC pistols , kinda "hip jewellery" with self defense capability.My C-96 has often drawn more intrigued thenalarmed looks and comments

Theres many modern holsters for the Ruger .22 semis that are about the size and shape of the P-08 , aswell as good repro holsters ...

Legality of the full flap Military holsters may be abit tricky , in AZ with its defined Legal OC laws it would be 100% legal , in WA where I am I guess some Over achievers in a PD and Prosecuter could try and define it as CC ... you'd need to check your local laws maybe post on the michigan state section

Im not overly familiar with whats safe carry of a P-08. and would carry unchambered , and as for carrying when driving once again look up state law you may need to unload it and make sure its in plain view

last thing rereading I see you calling the gun a Walther P32 , PP .32, aswell as a luger can you clear up Whether its the , toggle action Luger P-08, the small James Bond like Polizie Pistole, or the double action 9mm full size Walther P-38 ?? more of a personal interest then of legal concern

Post imported post

This is why I want a nice C-96 to OC. The looks alone draw interest, and it's a pretty nice handgun. I also love people looking at it and saying "Isn't that Han Solo's gun?"

Post imported post

What the hell is a "Walther P.32??". Are you talking about a PP or PPK in .32 caliber or what?? I'm kinda-sorta "the Walther Guy" here and I don't know what TF you are talking about, so please enlighten me.

Post imported post

BTW a "WALTHER pp .32 LUGER"???? Lugers were what Walther's pistols replaced. What you describe is kinda like saying "amc Gremlin Coup DeVille".

Post imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
    BTW a "WALTHER pp .32 LUGER"???? Lugers were what Walther's pistols replaced. What you describe is kinda like saying "amc Gremlin Coup DeVille".
    lol as i said i was pretty trashed when i posted that. I must've been typing half what i was thinking and half what i needed to say. I own lots of different WWII German pistols. The one I was talking about carrying is the 1939 dated Walther PP. .32 auto 7,65 mm cartridges.

Post imported post

Lord_Kalen wrote:
    Ive OC'd a C-96 on occasion and atm its on my hip .

C&R pistols are decent OC pistols , kinda "hip jewellery" with self defense capability.My C-96 has often drawn more intrigued thenalarmed looks and comments

Theres many modern holsters for the Ruger .22 semis that are about the size and shape of the P-08 , aswell as good repro holsters ...

Legality of the full flap Military holsters may be abit tricky , in AZ with its defined Legal OC laws it would be 100% legal , in WA where I am I guess some Over achievers in a PD and Prosecuter could try and define it as CC ... you'd need to check your local laws maybe post on the michigan state section

Im not overly familiar with whats safe carry of a P-08. and would carry unchambered , and as for carrying when driving once again look up state law you may need to unload it and make sure its in plain view

last thing rereading I see you calling the gun a Walther P32 , PP .32, aswell as a luger can you clear up Whether its the , toggle action Luger P-08, the small James Bond like Polizie Pistole, or the double action 9mm full size Walther P-38 ?? more of a personal interest then of legal concern

Thanks for your input! I found a holster without a flap and I've used it a few times for OC. Works out great and of COURSE I keep it unchambered too. It really is "hip jewelry" and it'll have to make due until I get my glock off of layaway or find a dealer at one of our local gunshows who'd be interested in any of my German wartime pistols.