Thread: Midland Rail Trail

Post imported post

so on the news i heard that in Midland there was a girl on rollerblades and a guy tried to grab her. sounds like she's ok, but damn... that **** pisses me off.

so i was thinking!

it might be time for a Midland get-together. And not just be a normal sitdown in the restraunt type deal. In Midland during the summer we have Tridge Music Days (or whatever they are called). We could possibly setup a table during one of these events, have a bunch of us out there. And then maybe even a group of us go for a mile or 2 walk on the trail.

This could potentially get the information out to a good amount of people. Especially to those that walk or ride on the rail trail. There are points where you are on that trail away from anyplace safe to run to if you needed.

If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I can try calling people to find out what it would take to setup a table during one of these days!

Post imported post

I'm not sure yet, but we might be going through there on the Michigander bike tour this year.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

The guys at Joe Gun in Sanford asked whats being planned They are willing to participate

Post imported post

cool. i'm not sure what the plans are yet. i just thought about it today on my way into work.

i'm thinking...

Info Table during the Tridge Shows and a group of guys walking the rail trail and/or park with info on hand if asked about it.

Post imported post

Found out I'll be coming through there for sure. Won't be able to carry though, because we stop at schools to camp over night, and even with a CPL, it could easilybe biting off more than I can chew to open carry on the grounds of numerous schools across the state.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

The Trail is a nice place to walk. Too bad some BG's like to hang out there and terrorize those of us who just want to get some exercise. Maybe with more guys knowing its legal to OC they'll walk the Trail and make the perverts think twice about the people they target.

I like the idea about the Midland event. I'll keep an eye out for what and when.

Post imported post

:celebrate

They looked like so much fun, I just had to post them. O yeah, I forgot that there had to be something gun related. So . . . gun.

Post imported post

As soon as a set of dates are finalizied, I'll bring all my employees up and it'll be good times for all.

Post imported post

Any updates? I'd like to attend a Midland event. I'd really like to organize one, but my health doesn't permit that much activity.

Post imported post

ethernetweb wrote:
    Any updates? I'd like to attend a Midland event. I'd really like to organize one, but my health doesn't permit that much activity.
    How about something at or near the Tridge?