• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holder Pledges to support rights under our Constitution

suntzu

imported post

2a4all wrote:
Eric Holder pledges DOJ "...will use every tool at its disposal to protect the rights ensured under our Constitution."

How could he do this and favor an AWB?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HATE_CRIMES?SITE=ILEDW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
that's an easy one--he does not consider the 2nd Amendment to be a right guaranteed to individual citizens...therefore he wants not only the AWB, but I think he actually wants to totally disarm America....now that is just my opinion..

Dispatcher

Campaign Veteran
imported post

suntzu wrote:
2a4all wrote:
Eric Holder pledges DOJ "...will use every tool at its disposal to protect the rights ensured under our Constitution."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HATE_CRIMES?SITE=ILEDW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
that's an easy one--he does not consider the 2nd Amendment to be a right guaranteed to individual citizens...therefore he wants not only the AWB, but I think he actually wants to totally disarm America....now that is just my opinion..
"therefore he wants not only the AWB, but I think he actually wants to totally disarm America....now that is just my opinion.."

That's not just an opinion, it's a fact. If he runs along the lines of Obama he also wants to annul the 10th amendment as well.

suntzu

imported post

Dispatcher wrote:
suntzu wrote:
2a4all wrote:

"therefore he wants not only the AWB, but I think he actually wants to totally disarm America....now that is just my opinion.."

That's not just an opinion, it's a fact. If he runs along the lines of Obama he also wants to annul the 10th amendment as well.
well they might as well go ahead and take the 8th Amendment, and the 4th and 5th out as well--and while they are at it--why don't they institute a national religion on everyone....

that pesky Constitution always gets in the way of the government--local, state and federal....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

suntzu wrote:
That pesky Constitution always gets in the way of the government--local, state and federal....
I think the answer to that is at the root of why this population is so angry, yet too scared to do anything.

When the Constitution gets pesky, they just ignore it. And flaunt having done so as a warning of what will happen to anyone who dares call their crimes into question.

As with most posts I make, let many roll their eyes as I say:

"When all else fails, vote from the rooftops."