• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We're losing Popularity!!

40s-and-wfan

imported post

Okay, y'all. We're losing popularity in the thread here and we need to get everyone back in here.
The subject of discussion on this particular thread is this:
How many pistols can you comfortably conceal at one time? I would love to see some pictures of people concealing more than one handgun at a time. Let's see what y'all can come up with. Can you conceal more than two or what?

This is mainly out of humor than anything else!!

HungSquirrel

imported post

If I had a sturdy enough belt and a long shirt, I could conceal seven comfortably...until I needed to sit down. However, I only have four pistols, so I will take donations until such time as I can buy three more to test my theory. :p

Johnny_B

imported post

HungSquirrel wrote:
If I had a sturdy enough belt and a long shirt, I could conceal seven comfortably...until I needed to sit down. However, I only have four pistols, so I will take donations until such time as I can buy three more to test my theory. :p
+1

:D

ADulay

imported post

Am I going to have any problems with CC or OC in Montana when I come to visit in August this year??

Any new laws that have come about in the last few years that change anything?

AD (Florida CCW holder)

40s-and-wfan

imported post

ADulay wrote:
Am I going to have any problems with CC or OC in Montana when I come to visit in August this year??

Any new laws that have come about in the last few years that change anything?

AD (Florida CCW holder)
Negative Sir. You shouldn't have any problems at all! Just be sure to pay attention around the door-ways of places you go into for signs that might restrict carry in said facilities. That's about all you might need to worry about! Otherwise, have a blast, be safe and enjoy!!

Gizmoe142

imported post

As soon as I find a double shoulder holster i like I plan to carry 5-6, 2 Beretta M92 Custom Carry's in the shoulder holsters, a Beretta M9 on the Right Hip and a Taurus PT 1911 on the left hip (optional not sure how it will fit), and a Kel Tec P3AT on each ankle, or Ruger LCP's.

Currently I have not found the shoulder holster not the left hand 1911 holster I like so I carry a Beretta M92 Custom Carry on my right a Colt Mustang on my left in a crossdraw and a Kel Tec P3AT on my ankle. Seems to woork good so far. I do however have the problem of not having enough rooms for extra mags. lol

at some point I would like to swap all of them out for one calliber, preferably all guns that all use the same mags, this would make ammo and extra mags carrying easier.

No pics though sorry.

M

McX

imported post

carry the highpoint .40, i think that counts for like 20?:D