• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alright, who was it?

41 Magnum

imported post

Somebody was OC'ing in a big way.

Medium build guy in good shape about 6' tall,hair cut high and tight. Wearing ablack leather rig, black semi-auto(sig maybe, I was across the room), black t-shirt tucked into blue jeans.

The black t-shirt on the front? In block white letters about 3" tall "UNDERCOVER COP":lol:

b1ack5mith

imported post

bull crap kevin! ive never seen you wear jeans! (i dont think so anyway) i seem to recall you ALWAYS wear a polo tee and dress pants ;) ooo and kevin is thin now!!! they dont feed him, or he has a tapeworm or somethin!

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
bull crap kevin! ive never seen you wear jeans! (i dont think so anyway) i seem to recall you ALWAYS wear a polo tee and dress pants ;)
Where have you been Travis, he wears jeans all the time and t shirts! :)

b1ack5mith

imported post

seriously??? wait oh yeah i remember you wore jeans at a couple OC meets... well you still wear polo tees alot!!! :D

polo tees are awesome, i just look lame in them :(