• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mega stress

390JOE

Laingsburg, for the time right now., Michigan, USA
imported post

this one i cant understand:

American Alliance for Rights and Responsibilities

to me it would seem that they be for all rights or are they just supporting those that deal with human rights.

also did they work for s*****w nursing, because i got an old .303 enfeild in the house in my moms room where she has nurses come and go all the time and we have never been asked if there was any guns in the house.

dukenukum

imported post

390JOE wrote:
this one i cant understand:

American Alliance for Rights and Responsibilities

to me it would seem that they be for all rights or are they just supporting those that deal with human rights.

also did they work for s*****w nursing, because i got an old .303 enfeild in the house in my moms room where she has nurses gome and go all the time and we have never been asked if there was any guns in the house.
it is them i talked to the head boss and the offender will be spoken to about it .

Bustelo5%

imported post

Bravo tengo whisikey most of the time home visiting nurses are sent from a Temp Service used by the hospital and also since the hospital is not a federal or state service they have no right in wheather or not you have or do not have guns in the house,just get someone else as ur home RN not to say they are a dime a dozen but you do not need a reason to change ur RN its your right to protect.

Bravo Tengo Whiskey what kinda holster do you use for your hipoint 45 uncle mikes 15 rides like 2 inchs off me so I cannot oc that thing.

Bustelo5%

imported post

im glad that you guys got that,funy thing I pissed this guy off for using txt short hand so I have been doing that from now on. well thanks for the replies I actually took my holster back and got a uncle mikes law enforcment pancake holster,this thing is great.
So no matter if you have a desert eagle or a Hi point 45 your good to go and squared away.
I swear I wrote that at 2am and im suprised that I could even get the word close as I was tired from babysitting.

Tao

imported post

Those questions are fueled by the AMA and AAP.

The AMA's motivation is in large part based on the infamous Kellerman/"43 times more likely" study. That study has been mocked and debunked many times over as junk science or 'results oriented research'. Addressed on page 31.

The AAP's motivation is largely based on the perceived high rate of gun accidents with children, which is based on those faulty numbers that include gangbanging 19 year olds and suicides, that we've all heard about. Addressed on page 45.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

"Oh, a questionaire with 'required' questions? Great! I have a few questions of my own."

"Have you ever worked for the government?"

"Have you ever prescribed a drugtosomeone you suspected or knew didn't really need it, or suspected or knew it would not help them?"

"Are you a member of the Communist Party? Democratic Party? Republican Party?"

"Have you ever let your social orpolitical views interfere with your treatment of a patient?"

"Have you ever let another improperly influence your treatment of a patient?"

"If you answered 'no' to all of the above, why is the patient questionaire you gave me necessary?"