• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I HAD TO CALL THE COPS TODAY

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks okkid .Whaqt are the chances of getting some oc folks from your way to attand our Willow Lake meet.Also from east of the mountains as well that would rock.That would certainly get folks attention.As far as our commitment to the constitution.Make this if possible a state wid deal.

We should on the 18th get a bunch of us together and convoy up to the Safeway and tell the staff how much we appreciate them supporting the neighborhood and standing by our rights .That would be cool.

5jeffro7

imported post

how about a giant thank you card with as many of our signatures as possible..thanking them for all their support. any bets as to whether or not it would be displayed prominantly in the break room?

DEROS72

imported post

Thats a good Idea and we should all walk up there . That would make us visible to the whole neighborhood.Its only a couplew of blocks.I know they would put it up.The last meet we had they put our flyer in the break room. Heck every other group has march.A small support 2a and open carry against crime in our neighborhoods and supports our neighbors.Start Or we could start at the Safewway and do a small march into the complex for the meet.Stopping breifly and thanking the businesses along the way and let them know as well their open carry neigbors are looking out for them.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

you going to share?

is that a galco holster?looks like a cop slot. more interested in the holster than the pistol sorry

DEROS72

imported post

No worries Everyone has their own preference in weapons.I bought that at Champion arms and it has a glock logo. For the glock 19 .The only one I found that would fit the Witness .45.It also has a big M on the back.Have no idea but it works perfectly for that pistol.

DEROS72

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Wow, interesting encounter and well handled. Plus a cake. You da man!:p
I'm not the man .......but it did get me a cake.Only way I could see to handle a situation like that responsibly.Thanks.Any chanch you could make our July 18 meet here.?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Pretty unlikely I can make your meet, which is sucky 'cuz it looks good and I like going to big meets, but I work weekends. BTW if you don't get the TNT delivered yet, drop me a line:D

Metalhead47

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Check this out boys and girls.I Just got back from safeway .Went for a walk after dinner.Anyway grabbed a small coffee and the manager and gal from the bakery presented me with this fresh baked choclate cake...That was way cool of those guys.
Yup you look like a detective alright :lol::p

DEROS72

imported post

I picked up some things at Safeway this morning after I had my coffee.A female cop was standing in line behind me.You know we talked about how slow the checker was and she had about 10 minutes of her lunch break left but nave did she even mention my sidearm .And thats the way it should be.As more and more people choose to open carry(responsibly) just going about their everyday lives it will become a non issue.

DEROS72

imported post

Yeah I guess he sure was pitchin a bitch about me.Funny he got 86ed from the store not me.I'm sure even though he was threatening me he'll say it was a race thing that he is not welcome in that store.The only people and I mean the only ones that have ever threatened me are the black guys ,one is one of the gang bangers here.He told me to remember that bad s..t happens to guys like me who try to clean up the neighborhood......

DEROS72

imported post

Sorry guys I just have to show this off Me and my new grandson.We will return to our regularly scheduled topic momentarily

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

That was worth the diversion. Newborn son and grandson pics should have an automatic exemption from the forumrules. Same fordaughter and granddaughters.

Aww.http://www. He'sa cute little fella.

DEROS72

imported post

Thanks My first Grandson.Here is daughter and grandson and I'll stop

Phssthpok

imported post

Citizen wrote:
That was worth the diversion. Newborn son and grandson pics should have an automatic exemption from the forumrules. Same fordaughter and granddaughters.

Aww.http://www.  He'sa cute little fella.

And he's already exercising his trigger finger too. Southpaw I see...gunna have to start him off with an Ambi-gun.:p