• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTT: Ammo, old laptops.

knight_308

imported post

Hi folks,

I have some stuff I'd like to trade off. LMK if you're interested. Thanks!

I have:
18 rounds of 30-30 Federal 147 grain soft points
Two older laptops (older, work fine, clean install of XP. They make good backups, but I'm an IT guy; I have lots of backups already :) )
- P3/700, 256MB RAM, 20GB HDD
- P3/800, 384MB RAM, 12GB HDD

I want (among other things :) ) :
.380 ammo
.308/7.62 NATO ammo
.45ACP ammo
Kel-tec P11 or S&W 59 magazines
Factory Ruger P89, P94, etc 15-round magazines
FAL Magazines / parts
Good tactical sling suitable for FAL.
Bersa Thunder 380 magazines
IWB holster for Bersa Thunder 380
.22 LR ammo (bulk Remington is fine).
Set of British M58 web gear.

I have no illusions about what those laptops are worth; a couple boxes of ammo or a couple of magazines are all it would take to get me to trade. I'll throw in some extra accessories with them, too.

knight_308

imported post

Depends on the type. If we're talking the $30 boxes of Winchester from Wal-mart, I'd want two of those. Defensive rounds, a bit less. Guesstimate around $60 worth, give or take.

Thanks!

knight_308

imported post

Guys, I totally spaced - I'm on vacation through most of next week. I won't be able to meet to trade until next Thursday at the earliest. Thanks!

knight_308

imported post

Folks, I'm *really* sorry I'm just getting back to this now. Lot of stuff has happened over the past month (nothing OC related, just a lot of PITA stuff). I'm going to respond to my remaining PMs. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Again, I offer my deepest apologies for taking this long to get back here.