• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDILC - Open Carry Dinner In Loudoun County - TUES 6/23/09 7:30PM

If you are coming to dinner, please vote for the place you wanna go:

• Carmine's NY Pizza and Subs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ted's Montana Grill

• Famous Dave's

• Total voters

nova

imported post

ed wrote:
looks like it will be Famous Dave's.. final decision at noon.

Ed
noon has come and past, looks like Dave's it is!
eat.gif

Edit: well, my computer says 12:45 but the forum says 11:45 :D

dyver1

imported post

I will be there with my girlfriend.

This will be her first open carry event, so it will be interesting to see what she thinks, so you all need to be on your best behavior. ;)

See you all tonite.

Be Careful Out There!

Paul

nova

imported post

dyver1 wrote:
I will be there with my girlfriend.

This will be her first open carry event, so it will be interesting to see what she thinks, so you all need to be on your best behavior. ;)

See you all tonite.

Be Careful Out There!

Paul
I don't remember if we've met before but I always look forward to meeting new people at these dinners :cool:

dyver1

imported post

I have only been to one other and that was when our lovelyspokesmodel andOCDO advocatecame in from Texas and we had dinner at the Champs in Reston. It has been a while ago, so I look forward to meeting all of you again. Having custody of 4 teenagers plus my schedule makes it difficult to make out to these type of events, but I truly enjoy them when I can come.

Paul

nova

imported post

dyver1 wrote:
I have only been to one other and that was when our lovelyspokesmodel andOCDO advocatecame in from Texas and we had dinner at the Champs in Reston. It has been a while ago, so I look forward to meeting all of you again. Having custody of 4 teenagers plus my schedule makes it difficult to make out to these type of events, but I truly enjoy them when I can come.

Paul
I was there also so I must have met you but don't remember. Looking forward to meeting you again! :lol:

Glock27Bill

imported post

dyver1 wrote:

Paul
As I recall, you sat across from me with your back against a pillar and ordered the nachos

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Good dinner! On the way home I passed at least 13 cop cars all in one neighborhood than 2 miles from my house too!:what: I called my mom and told her crime DOES happen in NOVA and this just proves it. She said "rarely.":banghead: Anyways great dinner everyone! See you all at the next one:celebrate

nova

imported post

fairfax1 wrote:
It was good seeing everyone.

I just wish I wasn't 30 min late due to the motorcycle accident on the parkway.
I must have just missed it since I drove the same way. :uhoh:

zoom6zoom

imported post

Nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones!
I didn't see any LEOs on the way home, but was pleased to make it all the way down 28 and into Dale City only hitting three red lights! I don't think that's ever happened for me before.

TexasNative

imported post

They've taken out so many traffic lights on Rt 28 that it's getting easier and easier to do. Before too long, Rt 28 from Rt 7 at the north end until well past Rt 50 will be 100% traffic-light-free!

~ Boyd