• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CHico outing

stuckinchico

imported post

I am alone here in this severely liberal town.. I open carry and i got advised by an officer that i should not excerse my right because im helping the liberals in getting it taken away from us. I really think this town needs an eye opening please help lets show chico that not only pieces of shits carry guns

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Interesting... By excersizing the right you will lose it? As I pointed out on Calguns, if you do not excersize the right you never had it to begin with.

If blacks and gays had never asserted themselves we would still have segregated public transportation and we certainly wouldnt be debating gay 'marriage'. So what hope is there for the California gunowner to affect change in this hostile environment?

GaH!

Private message me.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
Interesting... By excersizing the right you will lose it? As I pointed out on Calguns, if you do not excersize the right you never had it to begin with.

If blacks and gays had never asserted themselves we would still have segregated public transportation and we certainly wouldnt be debating gay 'marriage'. So what hope is there for the California gunowner to affect change in this hostile environment?
Exactly.

That officer either didn't think through his argument very well, or he thinks we're dumb enough to fall for it.

The sad thing is that many gun owners fall for that line of thinking.