• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waukesha Gun Show

comp45acp

imported post

The Wisconsin Patriots will have a table at the gun show this weekend. Come on out and say HI. We would like to meet ya all.

Do to the personal demands on the people that were going to be running our table at this show we will not be able to attend this particular show. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Carry On.

comp45acp

imported post

Wisconsin Patriots have carried a number of times in this building without problem while manning a table. We have been observed doing this by uniformed police officers on several occasions.

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

hugh jarmis wrote:
Pretty sure the gun show is in a government building

My thoughts exactly but then Jesus/Para pointed out that they're letting the vendor have guns so an exception has already been made. If the arrest someone for OC under that law then they would have to arrest all the vendors as well.

I wasn't going to go but i might show up just to test this.

GlocksRfun

imported post

Government building, most likely. But they're supposed to be cased and unloaded. I see plenty of guns that are not cased in there. Not sure how many and what aspectsare enforced.

Andif I were to buy a gun, that wasn't origionally encased while in a gov. building, carrying it to my car would be carrying a concealed weapon anyways. So with that logic, midas well open carry. Wisconsin is fabulous.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

It depends on where the Gun show is. If it is at the fair grounds, the the buildings belong to the fair association. That is not a government entity or political subdivision.

I would think the only restriction you could have at the fair grounds would be a tent or building used as the "beer" tent at which alcohol would be sold for consumption.

Russf

imported post

What are the dates and times for this gunshow and where is it located?