Thread: Traveling to Alexandria

Post imported post

I'll be leaving NC and driving across Virginia tomorrow and I wanted to just say hi to all the great Virginia OC members I may or may not pass on the roads. I'm meeting an old high school buddy at my cousin's house in Alexandria to store the guns while we all head to Annapolis for the evening. Thanks to all you guys for doing such a great job with OC public awareness enabling me to feel just as comfortable there as I do here at home.

:celebrate

Post imported post

Racer X wrote:
    I'll be leaving NC and driving across Virginia tomorrow and I wanted to just say hi to all the great Virginia OC members I may or may not pass on the roads. I'm meeting an old high school buddy at my cousin's house in Alexandria to store the guns while we all head to Annapolis for the evening. Thanks to all you guys for doing such a great job with OC public awareness enabling me to feel just as comfortable there as I do here at home.

:celebrate
    On behalf of all of us - <blush>

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Annapolis is a great water town.. just too bad it's in Maryland - the People's Republic thereof.

Enjoy your time in Virginia and spend lots of money here.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!