Thread: OCed at the airport

Post imported post

So we just got back from the SLC airport. I was the only one carrying (it was 11:00 at night) and there were HUNDREDS of people. No police, swat or security showed up (suprisingly). No people came up and asked or anything. I stood there (baggage claim) for probably around 10-15 mins though! There was a couple behind me, and I could hear the woman whispering "do you see that?!?" "see what?" "LOOK!" "at what??" and then they got quiet lol. I should have turned around and said that it was legal, and they could do it too, but they seemed like they were from a different country, so I decided to just be quiet.

I hope this builds up some peoples bravery about carrying in "iffy" places! I'm 20 years old people!!! If ONE 20 year old can carry ALONE in an airport, you guys can too!! I hope people get more brazen and do this more often

P.S. I'm falling inlove with the new glock

Post imported post

You've carried at the airport with me before ****.:P Kudos for doing it on your own though.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

It's kind of funny that way I have been to the Airport Several times. And never had any problems with anyone.

I stop into a shopping center and the policeare called. Not sure the logic
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
    It's kind of funny that way I have been to the Airport Several times. And never had any problems with anyone. I stop into a shopping center and the policeare called. Not sure the logic..
    Dude...

you need to take your ski mask off before going into Walmart, I KEEP trying to tell you that. :P:P

Post imported post

That clears it up

Note to self no ski masks at Wal-Mart but wait they have them on clearance for .50 cents what a bargain

Must refrain from trying on product until I am in the confines of my house or in the mountain

I have been enlightend
    Zach

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    You've carried at the airport with me before ****.:P Kudos for doing it on your own though.
    hahaha i fealt alot safer carrying with YOU there with me! my voice sounds all weird and i cough when i try to talk from this infection or whatever, so i woulda had a harder time explaining myself to police lol.

i dont think many people understand that every day, thousands of guns enter airports, and actually get onto planes... they end up in cargo on the plane though. as soon as a lib sees a gun "OMG A GUN, SOMEONE CALL 911!" but if they had 2 braincells to rub together, they would realize that a bad guy would'nt let you know he had a gun! gah damn liberals... how can people be so stupid! ooh speaking of liberals, obama will be talking about amnesty for illegals next week :O im so PISSED!

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    You've carried at the airport with me before ****.
    Not sure I dare ask, but who's "****"? Don't recall seeing that name on here.......

Post imported post

ha ha. glad it went well
    Zach

Post imported post

I wish i was in utah. alabama isn't as nice with ocing as utah is. and with as hot and humid as it is here it sucks concealing.

Post imported post

colormered wrote:
    Not sure I dare ask, but who's "****"? Don't recall seeing that name on here.......
    That's what I call b1ack5mith when he is being a ****. :P
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

NO! he calls me **** because im ALWAYS a ****! (not the stench, but the appearance! lol!!!) P.S. nobody at ALL has called about my glock! looks like this might be a keeper after all!