• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Legal info sleeve to put ID and CPL in in wallet

Michigander

imported post

Sterile carry is best, but in some cases you have to have your ID and CPL.

With that in mind, as I've posted about before, I came up with the idea to make a legal disclaimer sleeve to store my ID in.

WARNING TO POLICE
Without probable cause, a Terry stop is illegal. Mere possession
of a firearm where possibly legal is not probable cause, and I do
not consent to any searches. If you are forcibly Terry stopping
or otherwise detaining me merely because of open carrying, you
are clearly violating some or all of the following Federal and
State laws: -MCL Section 750.411
-42 USC 1983 - Mi Const. art. 1 sec 6
-Title 18, Sec 242, USC -Terry v Ohio
-2, and 4 Amd. B.O.R. –JL v Florida (SCOTUS) 2000
Refer questions to Dean Greenblat, firearms attorney
-248 644 8760

I make no guarantees that any of this is accurate, and I certainly welcome any flaws being pointed out. But, if this looks about good, per DougWG's suggestion at the picnic in Owosso, as well as due to smellslikemichigan's comment that he could have used this, I'm asking for one of the more computer savvy people here to please make this into a ready to download document to print off, sized just perfectly to make into a envelope for ID's. I suppose a dotted line to cut and fold along would be nice, but I think everyone here is more than competent enough to figure out how to fold out an envelope. I just don't have the skill to format the lettering small enough. :uhoh:

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with this.