Thread: NRA Free trial membership

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Email Joe Fischer for information on a free NRA trial membership. Joe is also the Michigan NRA representative and can answer questions faster than corporate. Check it out. Put MOC in the subject window.

joe@nratraining.net
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Corrected the email, so try again if it failed.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

How long is the trial membership? I was actually considering signing up for a year to see how I like it, so I can get insurance on my guns, etc.

I don't know what Magazine to get. They have 3 to choose from if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know which would be best. Do any of them feature anything on pistols? I mean, I know it IS in fact a rifle organization after all. :P
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I liked American Rifleman the best. I think it covered the most subjects and pistols were included sometiems. 1st fredom was just a watered down version of American rifleman mainly it didn't have the gun articles but still kept the political ones. American hunter still had the political articles but I thought the hunting articles were a little weak. hope it helps.

Post imported post

I think you get all the benefits of a paying member except the monthly magazine. You do however get NRA's Freedom times monthly E-letter. I do beleve you still get the gun insurence and life insurence, but im sure Joe will correct me if im wrong.
    " My hat don't hang on the same nail too long, My ears can't stand to hear the same old song, I don't leave the highway long enough to bog down in the mud, i've got ramblin feaver in my blood " ..... Merle Haggard

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    How long is the trial membership? I was actually considering signing up for a year to see how I like it, so I can get insurance on my guns, etc.

I don't know what Magazine to get. They have 3 to choose from if I'm not mistaken, but I don't know which would be best. Do any of them feature anything on pistols? I mean, I know it IS in fact a rifle organization after all. :P
    It is a 1 year free trial membership. You will get all the benefits, exept the monthly magazine. The NRA fights every day to protect our 2A rights, whether it is for pistol,rifle,or shotgun. In fact the NRA has faught more for pistols and CC/OC rights across the USA in the past few years. In fact the NRA is fighting hard in TEXAS to get a Open Carry law past there.
    " My hat don't hang on the same nail too long, My ears can't stand to hear the same old song, I don't leave the highway long enough to bog down in the mud, i've got ramblin feaver in my blood " ..... Merle Haggard

Post imported post

There are always several articles about pistols in American Rifleman the magazine I get. Usually two or three about modern pistols or revolvers and one or two about pistols from years past.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Personally I love the American hunter magazine. I am a huuuge hunter and really enjoy the articles. Great Mag! This all reminds me my membership expires this month and it's time to renew.

Post imported post

Iwas talking to NRA-Joe and he said that this 1 year free trial membership is a "Limited Time Offer"... So act fast for the free trial membership.

Post imported post

I emailed him. I imagine we don't get the NRA hat, sticker and bag that comes with the 35 dollar 1 year membership?
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I like the 1st Freedom magazine the best. Very good articles. Especially if you are in to politics as much as I am.

Post imported post

My dad signed up for a free membership they are offering elsewhere, and it includes the magazine subscription.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I emailed him a few days ago, still no response. How long does it take for him to get back to people? Anyone know?

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    I emailed him a few days ago, still no response. How long does it take for him to get back to people? Anyone know?
    He emailed you 30 mins after you emailed him, and again tonight. Check your spam/bulk box just in case. This hapens to me sometimes when he emails me, sometimes he has to send it again, and it will go thru. Let me know if you dont get his recent email...

Post imported post

I dug though 500 spam mails and didn't find it, only to remember that I have any mail with the title 'free' in it, go directly to my TRASH bin, not my spam bin.

'Free NRA membership.'

lol..
    Anyway, I found it! Thanks a ton.

Post imported post

Let my membership lapse during the Bush admin, but renewed for 2 years for Me, the Wife and the step kid as soon as Obama was elected
    live every day like its your last cause one day you will be right