• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Happy Fathers Day

bugly

imported post

Been great, my girlfriend's kids have been here most of the day, and it's been fun.
Haven't heard from my boy yet, but I think he's still recovering from the wedding we went to last night... there's still hope.

joeroket

imported post

I had a great one. I got lots of goodies for cooking on the grill and had a day at the range with a buddy and his Ar15 and my pistols.

On a side not for you guys down south, Seattle area, we went to SPAA because my buddy is a member and I have to say it was the cleanest most relaxed outdoor range I have been to. Everyone on the line, they have no range masters as it is member policed, was really relaxed and very courteous. Even had another guy almost force me to shoot his Colt Python, He saw my Taurus .38 SPL., and wanted me to compare them.