Thread: OC lunch in Lexington?

Post imported post

I'm not sure if anyone is ready for another OC lunch in Lexington, but I just thought I would throw it out...Maybe on a Saturday...The last Saturday of this month may be too close, I don't know...anyone have any ideas/preferences?

Post imported post

I'm definitely up for another Open Carry lunch. I had a great time hanging out with you guys and look forward to doing it again soon. I hate to say it, but I'm still struggling with the names. It's a medical brain thing. I have a note from my doctor.

I did run into one of you guys at the gun show Saturday, and another at the open carry litter pickup yesterday. Those names I know, and maybe a couple of others. If we keep meeting, I'll remember all of the names eventually.

We had an impromptu open carry dinner last night after the Guns And Garbage event. I don't like leaving a gun in my truck, so we were all still strapped when we went into Perkins. My liberty group meets there all the time, and they don't bat an eye at stuff like that. They're very cool about open carry. It's a good education for the customers, but they don't seem to care much, either. Maybe Cracker Barrel is a better place if the goal is educating the public by exposing them to open carry. There are a lot of people in Cracker Barrel.

I'm booked this Sunday, but I can make it Saturday. Let's do it!

Buy rice. Buy beans. Buy guns. Buy ammo.
    This is your final SHTF warning.

Post imported post

It doesn't have to be CB, but like Liberty said, there are lots of people at CB. And this Saturday would work for me-anyone? anyone?

I'm not sure what time would work, hopefully others will get on here and chime in...

For me a late lunch/early dinner would work best-I work Friday nights and something around 3p.m. or later would work best for me.

Let's hear from some people on here!!! Come on...where are all the Liberty Loving OC people

Post imported post

8th ID wrote:
    For me a late lunch/early dinner would work best-I work Friday nights and something around 3p.m. or later would work best for me.
    This Sat would work for me, i would prefer something around Noon, I have to work at 3pm.

Post imported post

Anyone up for an OC Breakfast?

Post imported post

8th ID wrote:
    Anyone up for an OC Breakfast?
    sounds good to me, im free most days until about 2:30pm

Post imported post

Anytime this Saturday, 27JUN09.

Buy rice. Buy beans. Buy guns. Buy ammo.
    This is your final SHTF warning.

Post imported post

OK now. Someone commit to a time!! I work Friday nights until 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Can anyone do a breakfast around 9:00 a.m. Of course this would work best for me. But I'm open to suggestions-the goal being to get as many out as possible. So...I can give up a little sleep time for the cause and some good social time.

Post imported post

BIG BUBBA-just a general question: What does your avatar say under the "I carry a gun"

Post imported post

8th ID wrote:
    BIG BUBBA-just a general question: What does your avatar say under the "I carry a gun"

I Carry A Gun

because a cop is too heavy

and 9am would be possible for me as well

Post imported post

NICE:celebrate

Post imported post

I would be intrested in some breakfest. Saturdays are my range days. Might wanna put some rounds down range while I'm up there.

Post imported post

OK. Maybe this could be an OC breakfast at CB at 9 a.m.? How does that sound? This Saturday 27th.

Post imported post

Posted new topic to make everyone aware that might want to participate.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...mp;forum_id=25

Post imported post

Just moved here from Texas. Looking for people who are in the same mindset. Be more than happy to show up and eat some chow with like minded folk. Originally from AZ the last redneck stronghold in the nation. West of us its wet fart Libs.

Ready for some Bacon, eggs and grits. If good converse is not at the table I will bring some.

The more Liberal the joint the better. If they see we can be nice feel good customers who tip well. We can convert the rainbow parade to the other side.

I will tip 5 bucks off the bat to any waiter packing. After that I tip 15% for good service. Let me know where you are going this weekend guys. Will be there.

I trust I can throw my email without harassment. jschmalzel@yahoo.com Email me and lets go to the tea party afterwards Saturday.