• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC lunch in Lexington?

8th ID

imported post

I'm not sure if anyone is ready for another OC lunch in Lexington, but I just thought I would throw it out...Maybe on a Saturday...The last Saturday of this month may be too close, I don't know...anyone have any ideas/preferences?

Liberty4Ever

imported post

I'm definitely up for another Open Carry lunch. I had a great time hanging out with you guys and look forward to doing it again soon. I hate to say it, but I'm still struggling with the names. It's a medical brain thing. I have a note from my doctor. :)

I did run into one of you guys at the gun show Saturday, and another at the open carry litter pickup yesterday. Those names I know, and maybe a couple of others. If we keep meeting, I'll remember all of the names eventually.

We had an impromptu open carry dinner last night after the Guns And Garbage event. I don't like leaving a gun in my truck, so we were all still strapped when we went into Perkins. My liberty group meets there all the time, and they don't bat an eye at stuff like that. They're very cool about open carry. It's a good education for the customers, but they don't seem to care much, either. Maybe Cracker Barrel is a better place if the goal is educating the public by exposing them to open carry. There are a lot of people in Cracker Barrel.

I'm booked this Sunday, but I can make it Saturday. Let's do it!

8th ID

imported post

It doesn't have to be CB, but like Liberty said, there are lots of people at CB. And this Saturday would work for me-anyone? anyone?

I'm not sure what time would work, hopefully others will get on here and chime in...

For me a late lunch/early dinner would work best-I work Friday nights and something around 3p.m. or later would work best for me.

Let's hear from some people on here!!! Come on...where are all the Liberty Loving OC people :)

BigBubba

imported post

8th ID wrote:
For me a late lunch/early dinner would work best-I work Friday nights and something around 3p.m. or later would work best for me.
This Sat would work for me, i would prefer something around Noon, I have to work at 3pm.

8th ID

imported post

OK now. Someone commit to a time!! I work Friday nights until 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Can anyone do a breakfast around 9:00 a.m. Of course this would work best for me. But I'm open to suggestions-the goal being to get as many out as possible. So...I can give up a little sleep time for the cause and some good social time.:)

Fred

imported post

I would be intrested in some breakfest. Saturdays are my range days. Might wanna put some rounds down range while I'm up there.

DobermansRock

imported post

Just moved here from Texas. Looking for people who are in the same mindset. Be more than happy to show up and eat some chow with like minded folk. Originally from AZ the last redneck stronghold in the nation. West of us its wet fart Libs.

Ready for some Bacon, eggs and grits. If good converse is not at the table I will bring some.

The more Liberal the joint the better. If they see we can be nice feel good customers who tip well. We can convert the rainbow parade to the other side.

I will tip 5 bucks off the bat to any waiter packing. After that I tip 15% for good service. Let me know where you are going this weekend guys. Will be there.

I trust I can throw my email without harassment. jschmalzel@yahoo.com Email me and lets go to the tea party afterwards Saturday.