• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moon Township OC, CC, NC Dinner 7:00pm: July 11th, 2009

edstephan

imported post

This dinner is in reference to this thread so we may have company
Guns drawn and surrounded by 12 of moon townships finest tonight so bring recorders and cameras.

Hoss’s Steak and Seafood
1101 Beaver Grade Road
http://www.hosss.com/

So far from PAFOA.org we have
A Special Guest and a birthday or 2
Ed & Cindy Stephan
Neo31rex31 +1
TonyF
Kimba
JavaProgrammer
renegadephoenix +1 +4-6?
lildobe
Himni +1
Quipfan
pghplr
Tony Fly (maybe)
Paradigm
pyld
hiflyf22
evilash
Mr. & MrsMtnJack & Company
shelley66 & Shanye
LittleRedToyota
Montanya
andrewjs18 +1
Falcon118 (maybe)
shefearsnothing (maybe)
enfieldshooter303
Vig +1
fingers80002 (maybe)
Lycanthrope (maybe)

From PaOpenCarry.org forum
spencer280 +4

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
Ed Stephan

RenegadePhoenix

imported post

don't know about you guys/gals, but i'm getting hungry. this will be a fun day of OC. first stop Coriopolis TEA Party, OCing both Sig P220 and having my M4 slung over my shoulder with Chamber flag in and no Mag. after that off to a friends house for some OC cookout before the dinner and then off to the dinner.

Larry0071

imported post

Ed, Hoss's Steak House is kind of.... well..... nasty. That place wasn't that great when it was first opened, now that it's old and dirty it has only gotten worse.

I may be there anyways. Not for the food, but just to watch the guy with the AR on his back get arrested! IF they can arrest Noble for just a small and barely noticed pistol, they are going to crap bricks when they see an "assault rifle" on the building. I suggest many folks bring video cameras. Charge the batteries!

RenegadePhoenix

imported post

Larry0071 wrote:
Ed, Hoss's Steak House is kind of.... well..... nasty. That place wasn't that great when it was first opened, now that it's old and dirty it has only gotten worse.

I may be there anyways. Not for the food, but just to watch the guy with the AR on his back get arrested! IF they can arrest Noble for just a small and barely noticed pistol, they are going to crap bricks when they see an "assault rifle" on the building. I suggest many folks bring video cameras. Charge the batteries!
larry, your gonna have to show up earlier to the Rally to see the M4. i'll only be OCing the Sig for the dinner.

lildobe

Pittsburgh (Beechview), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

EdStephan bugged me so I buckled down and got the pictures online.

You can see full-size versions here:
http://www.lildobe.net/PAFOA/dinners/moondinner709/

[align=center]
_7116517.jpg
_7116519.jpg
_7116520.jpg
_7116523.jpg

_7116530.jpg
_7116531.jpg
_7116532.jpg
_7116533.jpg
[/align]