• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

asked not to carry

Dustin

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
OCDO get's alot more publicity than you realize, I can't imagine what they could do with some of your post.
Just who is this "they" about which you paranoid types persistently fret? Further, why are you scared of "them?"

Do you not understand the request?

It's not fear dodo, it's intelligence. Something that lacks in most of what you’re writing. I'm just saying, you give OCDO a bad name with your fear mongering attitude towards any and everything that has to do with anything opposite of what you’re pushing or whatever Mark says. Mark who undoubtedly could probably careless for your cheerleading antics.

This thread has become ridiculous since you arrive. You make me almost not even want to click on the Louisiana thread, simply b/c I'll probably be subject to having to read some more of your Tin Foil hat BS, and how anyone who doesn't have a copy of the constitution and anyone who doesn't OC must be insane.

Ever wonder why everyone but you seems to be insane ? Could be the other way around. Insane people are always sure they are fine, it's everyone else who just doesn't get it huh .... :?

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
It's not fear dodo,

Sling those insults, baby.

it's intelligence. Something that lacks in most of what you’re writing. I'm just saying, you give OCDO a bad name with your fear mongering attitude towards any and everything that has to do with anything opposite of what you’re pushing or whatever Mark says.
Right on. Awesome.

Mark who undoubtedly could probably careless for your cheerleading antics.

Divide and conquer. Yeah, go for it.

This thread has become ridiculous since you arrive. You make me almost not even want to click on the Louisiana thread, simply b/c I'll probably be subject to having to read some more of your Tin Foil hat BS, and how anyone who doesn't have a copy of the constitution and anyone who doesn't OC must be insane.
What's really insane is deconstructionism on a level that would make a Ph.D. candidate blush.

Ever wonder why everyone but you seems to be insane ? Could be the other way around. Insane people are always sure they are fine, it's everyone else who just doesn't get it huh .... :?

So, lemme axe you, do you think you're fine?

Great post. Keep it up.

IA-Pro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
It's not fear dodo,

Sling those insults, baby.

it's intelligence. Something that lacks in most of what you’re writing. I'm just saying, you give OCDO a bad name with your fear mongering attitude towards any and everything that has to do with anything opposite of what you’re pushing or whatever Mark says.
Right on. Awesome.

Mark who undoubtedly could probably careless for your cheerleading antics.

Divide and conquer. Yeah, go for it.

What's really insane is deconstructionism on a level that would make a Ph.D. candidate blush.

Great post. Keep it up.
You had me at deconstructionism. :cry:

Dustin

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:

Sorry but normal folks don't have to ask themselves that.
:quirky
So you think you're normal?

I'd say the opposite of you is normal.

Eitherway I'm thru here. I made a simple request, and you couldn't handle it. I'd say Nola's correct. Your a troll. Sad that we don't have Mods to boot people like you.

Talk all you need to please your own ego ...

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
smoking357 wrote:

Sorry but normal folks don't have to ask themselves that.
:quirky
So you think you're normal?

I'd say the opposite of you is normal.

Eitherway I'm thru here. I made a simple request, and you couldn't handle it. I'd say Nola's correct. Your a troll. Sad that we don't have Mods to boot people like you.

Talk all you need to please your own ego ...

You know it's bad when you got me and Dustin agreeing on something here.

Smokingcrack24/7....you are certifiably retarded. Meaning you are slow and behind the norm in your thinking. You require medication.

Congrats on being the MEM of Florida, or is MEM the Smokingcrack24/7 of Louisiana. Who cares you two are about as cultish and insane as I have seen, and that includes the crackhead who ate his own feces so the government could not get to his DNA..

But i guess that probably makes sense to you.

whoopingllama

imported post

I never called, I only had the chance to send an email Monday night. I did receive a call the other morning from corporate regarding my email. Apparently, it was mostly because she couldn't read all of it for whatever reason. Like, it was cut off or something. Anyways, I explained to her that I was wondering what the corporate policy was concerning my openly carrying of a pistol on my hip. She said that I was right in my thinking. They did have the right to ask that I leave though if someone mentions being or feeling threatened. But other than that, it was fine and dandy that I carry. She asked if I had any other concerns or questions. I asked if it were possible to get some sort of written letter faxed stating such for if I ever end up shopping over in that direction again. She said that they will be having a meeting with the different stores explaining that it is alright for customers to come in openly armed. She then apologized that anything like that had occurred and for the time it took for a response.

I have not contacted the store itself. I don't make my way over there very often. I am taking her word on it that meetings will actually take place clearing up the issue. I'll let y'all know what happens if I end up shopping in that particular store again.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

whoopingllama wrote:
I never called, I only had the chance to send an email Monday night. I did receive a call the other morning from corporate regarding my email. Apparently, it was mostly because she couldn't read all of it for whatever reason. Like, it was cut off or something. Anyways, I explained to her that I was wondering what the corporate policy was concerning my openly carrying of a pistol on my hip. She said that I was right in my thinking. They did have the right to ask that I leave though if someone mentions being or feeling threatened. But other than that, it was fine and dandy that I carry. She asked if I had any other concerns or questions. I asked if it were possible to get some sort of written letter faxed stating such for if I ever end up shopping over in that direction again. She said that they will be having a meeting with the different stores explaining that it is alright for customers to come in openly armed. She then apologized that anything like that had occurred and for the time it took for a response.

I have not contacted the store itself. I don't make my way over there very often. I am taking her word on it that meetings will actually take place clearing up the issue. I'll let y'all know what happens if I end up shopping in that particular store again.
Highly unlikely something like that will happen, and even if it does, it is highly unlikely all the stores will receive the information. Furthermore, you will always have the managers that want to do things their way, so the issue will never be fully resolved.

While Wal-mart or whomever may never feel the sting of one shopper walking away, we can atleast maintain our morals by chosing not to shop at those stores that openly violate law and do not support their customers.

sandman

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
Does anyone know if this site utilizes an "ignore" feature?

One more (last) time.
You are NOT an OC'er.
You are NOT someone truly interested in real freedom.
You ARE someone who, deep down inside, craves for oppression.
Don't feel badly. Most Amerikans are just like you.

You REALLY should consider homesteading bayoushooters.com, you'll find yourself more in your element there.
To REMAIN here only proves you're purpose here is to argue, not share time with others like you.
what does most of that have to do with ocing. Most of the time on here you are cop bashing anti milatary. anti govermant and anti anything not MEM or Smokingcrack24/7

sandman

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
nolacopusmc wrote:
smoking357 wrote:
Dustin wrote:
OCDO get's alot more publicity than you realize, I can't imagine what they could do with some of your post.
Just who is this "they" about which you paranoid types persistently fret? Further, why are you scared of "them?"
You think every cop is a facist out to get you,
Sniff. Sniff. Yep, it can only be...
red_herring.jpg
what the crap is this suposed to mean?

Dustin

imported post

jimmyb wrote:
Sniff. Sniff. Yep, it can only be...
red_herring.jpg
what the crap is this suposed to mean?
Similar to ignoratio elenchi, a red herring is an argument, given in reply, that does not address the original issue. Critically, a red herring is a deliberate attempt to change the subject or divert the argument.

He was at a lost for words so he tried posting this in hopes that it would buy him some time. He used it out of context as he does with most of his ramblings.

Pay him no mind please.