• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Open Carry Week

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

mqondo wrote:
packingmama wrote:
Just found out this morning - I will be in the parade that starts at 9:00 A.M. Will be riding with my husband's unit.....

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

I hope for his sake, he'll be there too..... :D

Sorry, I will still be in this sandy hell hole. My wife told me I could notbring "my unit" here with me, so she still has it. :p

...unit! It's a "Company" dear. ;) The 786th Quartermaster Company.

b1ack5mithwrote:
are there schools in the area? (within 1000' of where we will be)
Most likely, so check Google Maps first. The parade route begins at Provo High School.

b1ack5mith

imported post

GAH i have 6 more months of this crap to put up with :/ well, like 9, because of the possible 90-day waiting period etc (and who knows all the felonies i could possibly commit between now and then! you know, its a felony to carry a handgun in the state of utahif youreunder 21:D)

(and for those of you who dont understand this is a joke, you should read it a couple more times to let it sink in... thats right liberals, im talking to all you trolls out there!)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
provo aye? you guys wanna go to the provo mall to have a small get together and just walk around to look at the stuff?
Sorry, its a no go for me. I will be in Provo at 7 for the parade, then afterward walking around at the different booths (staying around there) then getting together with family for dinner and fireworks. Sorry.

Outsider

imported post

2009 National Open Carry Week and Day, A Facebook Event
Unofficial Sponsor: Second Amendment Defenders of America, A Facebook Group

On my website (http://www.charlesahall.com) it says right out that:

Charles is a Proud Participate of:
2009-nocwd%28sm%29.jpg

I'll be open carrying and probably going to the fireworks at Thanksgiving Point for the second year in a row while Open Carrying.

Thanksgiving Point Fireworks Information: Click Here

younggun20

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
Everyday is OC Month for me. Went rollerblading through the neighborhood got a few looks but no sheriff great sunday And OC'ing at the park as well five miles total

So whens the meet-up

I will be at taylorsville days and west valley days this month can't wait and just replaced the batteries in the voice recorder and changed my phone to 60 Min recording I am set. Also have the Video Recorder ready this Month and Next.
When will you be attending the T-ville days and west fest. i believe they open tonight. i will more tjhan likely be at one or the other. Tville preferred no school within 1000'(according to google maps) and a Disc golf course!!!!! wahoo what a day:celebrate