• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post a photo of yourself open carrying

Riana

imported post

MichaelWDean wrote:
my mind went straight to vampires too. I'm not "from around here", but I lived in Arlington. does that count?
Not exactly - out in Casper, you're far enough away I don't have to look over my shoulder much. :)

MichaelWDean

imported post

Nice work all!

This one ain't me, but I like it. (From "The Smoking Gun" website, article about interesting images caught by Google Maps Street View vans):

JANUARY 30--Google's Street View feature can be thanked for the below Norman Rockwellesque photo snapped by the search giant's roaming camera car. The gun (and Harley-Davidson) enthusiast was photographed on a Rapid City, South Dakota street after he apparently left First Stop Guns, a family-run Main Street establishment "specializing in high grade and collectible firearms."

0130091harleybig1.jpg

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

p1-gungiveaway.jpg

That's David Reichenbacher in the foreground and me in the background. This was at the VCDL Bloomberg Gun Giveaway in 2007.

Are you a member on here too, David?

(Picture courtesy of the Washington Post)

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Thanks, Duce. I'm also a fan of Boondock Saints, but to many of us older folks, "Il Duce" reminds us more of the infamous Italian that ended at the end of a noose hanging from a streetlightthan the Irish father of 2 pretty cool dudes.

MichaelWDean

XD40coyote

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
On her property, and in PA, she OCs.

(I pay attention.)

That is correct. The pic is of me on the property in MD though. And yes I go to PA and have OC'd some there as well, heck I live 1 mile from PA, so I can go up there any time I feel like it. On the MD property I have 10 acres to wander around. I also have a taxidermy shop here and OC for customers. Had one last night, one of my best guys who has spent thousands of dollars here, and man oh man did he notice me OCing immediatly and had to make a joke to his son ( age 12 or so) about what would happen if he didn't pay LOL. My dad also seems to have a daily crack to make about my home OCing. He has suggested I use my gun as a bramble trimmer and bamboo shoot cutter...LOL.. I said ammo is too expensive for that.

Today I OC'd in PA again, was with a friend, but he wasn't OCing. The town would possibly become Norfolk North if he did- he is black- or nothing would happen at all, as the area is racially diverse andI see black and white kids playing with eachother all the time. There'sprobably old timey people there who would be more looking at us funny not for OC, but GASP a white woman with a black man! In fact some guy did keep looking our way, but my gun side was facing the other way so he couldn't have been looking at that. I think he was looking out the huge windows actually, but my ever keen watchful eyes had to keep an eye on him LOL. I was disapointed no one else was OCing, all these fine looking down home younger men who would have looked fantastic if they were OCing. I mean cmon, a lady who was raised in Baltimore has to be OCer? hee hee...