• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TOO MUCH B.S.

imported post

There once was a train engineer. It was his job to run a train. After being on the job for a few years, his company was taken over by new management.
The new management instructed the engineer to drive his train, but to a new destination. The engineer agreed.
Some years later, the management was held liable for damages caused by their actions. Then the court turned it's attention to the train engineer. He shrugged his shoulders, exclaimed "I was just doing my job."
The court proclaimed (as does scripture) EVERY human being has the basic instinct to know right from wrong. They HUNG the engineer for his part in this atrocity.
His employer?
Adolph Hitler.

Hate? Naw, that's against scripture. And yes, I AM right, you just haven't progressed far enough to realize that and probably won't until your pride steps aside.
I guess it's difficult for MOST to admit what they've been told to believe all their lives is wrong.

There's nothing TO discuss. The very concept of LEO is totally contrary to the LORD's plan. Most of what LEO's do today is in contrast to the very principles upon which this country was founded.
Your lesson for the day is concluded, you ARE welcome.

JeepSeller

imported post

You know, for people who CLAIM to be patriots...some here seem awfully bent on hollow comparisons between America and other countrys/dictators/governments.

I guess I wonder how someone who obviously hates America so much can really be a patriot. :quirky

Seriously, a direct question to Smoking and Mark....

Is there ANYTHING you actually like about your country? Anything that gives you PRIDE!

Just wondering....

imported post

First of all, you are confused. You consider the "country" to be one and the same as the "government." I, for one, don't.
This particular part and parcel of north America is fantastic ! Beautiful scenery, lots of things to do. As we "speak, " my best friends are motorcyling across Europe, a trip I declined. I explained, "there's lots of great stuff right here at home we've yet to see."

The second issue you're ignorant (not stupid) of is we have our OWN dictator. You, as do most Amerikans, either CAN'T see that or REFUSE to admit it. In your instance, which is it?

Not if, but when the next American revolution happens, there will be no doubt where folks stand. Question: not if, but when that Great Day occurs, which side will YOU be on? Be honest, for once.

JeepSeller

imported post

That's your right to your own values and beliefs, and I'd support your's and anyone else's..*yea,..even smoking's* right to the death. I fought for this country once. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

But, I for one LOVE my country. I love everything about it. We have more freedoms, opportunities, and beauty than any other part of the world I've visited.

Are we perfect, by no means. But, we are America, and I love it.

My stance all along has been that if that imperfection is to be changed, it cannot be accompished by being a poor representation of your views, but, a good one. Unfortunately, one of the impferfections of this country is that the ones who make the laws, are more swayed by public perception or political agendas than right vs. wrong. The better way to enact change on the upper levels is to sway the public and political views... making an @$$ out of yourself publicly only gives those who wish to hinder us further more ammuniton against us.

Don't be part of the problem...that's what irritates me and offends me considering what I've given up for this country and until you've sacrificed what I've sacrificed for your freedoms and this country, you'll win no patriot points in my book by spewing hate rhetoric against this country. I give you the right to say it, but, don't expect me to like it or support it.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

Johnny_B wrote:
So, any good OC stories lately? :uhoh:
Patience. Good seeds yield good crops. Where you end up depends on where you start. Mark's busy opposing evil, laying the seeds for a bountiful feast of Liberty.

He knows what he's doing. It's wonderful to behold.

Dustin

imported post

JeepSeller wrote:
(1) I fought for this country once.
(2) considering what I've given up for this country and until you've sacrificed what I've sacrificed for your freedoms and this country

The American Revolutionary War (1775–1783)

The American Civil War (1861–1865)

1812-1815 War of 1812 United States vs. Great Britain
1846-1848 Mexican War United States vs. Mexico
1898 Spanish-American War United States vs. Spain

Did you fight in one of these wars, because these wars are the ones that secured my freedoms that you speak of, that YOU supposedly allow me to have?

1: When?

2: Sacrificed for this country, or forthe USGovernment?

JeepSeller

imported post

I thought you were ignoring me smoking....guess that didn't take long, huh?

Since you're not ignoring me anymore...would you mind answering the direct question yourself?

I light of all our anti-American, hate rhetoric...is there anything you actually LIKE about being an American? Anything that gives you a sense of PRIDE being an American?

Like I say, just wondering. I expected an answer to a direct question from Mark, at least he's willling to have a logical discussion....we don't have to agree.

But, I fully don't expect to see an answer from you who never has answered a direct question with a direct answer sans all the games.

imported post

No, you did not fight "for this country."
What you DID do was further violate other sovereign nations and instill intensified hatred against those of us who did NOT violate anyone. Keep that thought in the forefront of your mind before you ever throw out that lame excuse again.

Again, in true proud Amerikan form, you again confuse this "country" with this "government." Why can't you simply separate the two? It's not that difficult.
Here, try this.
Country = good, government = bad.
There, did that make it easier to remember?

Now, standing up for one's rights (and everyone else's in the process) is considered "being an a$$." As mentioned earlier, I can always cover my face when OC'ing, so as not to draw attention to myself, but, thanks to your wonderful government, that is not allowed anymore. Or, I could limit OC'ing (remember, it's the reason we're here?) to only within the confines of my private home where no one will ever see me and be offended by the exercise of a right. Would THAT make you happy?

Oh, quit it. You haven't "sacrificed" a damned thing for "this country." Quite the contrary. You've been PAID with monies STOLEN from the rest of us, and MORE !!!
My wife is sitting here on crutches, doesn't have the money for MRI's and surgery, but YOU can stroll into the nearest VA hospital and get all that at OUR expense. Why? Because you agreed to violate others with the blessing of YOUR beloved government.

You didn't sacrifice anything for MY freedoms, but endangered them.

Even in closing, you CONTINUE to be confused over the distinction between "country" and "government."
As the late Jerry Clower would say, "there's no shame in BEIN stupid ,the shame's in STAYIN stupid."
Unless you change now, it would appear you have CHOSEN to remain amongst the latter.

JeepSeller

imported post

Dustin, are you trying to imply that no man or woman who's served this country in recent years did not fight for their country? Are you trying to imply that they're sacrifice, is any less valuable. Are you SERIOUSLY going to try to imply that the men and women who've given their lives in more recent events are any less valuable to you than those given years ago? That their sacrifice is somehow less?

Seriously...If you're going to be THAT offensive and that insulting..I'm done with this one....you're worse than Smoking357.

Dustin

imported post

JeepSeller wrote:
Dustin, are you trying to imply that no man or woman who's served this country in recent years did not fight for their country? Are you trying to imply that they're sacrifice, is any less valuable. Are you SERIOUSLY going to try to imply that the men and women who've given their lives in more recent events are any less valuable to you than those given years ago? That their sacrifice is somehow less?

Seriously...If you're going to be THAT offensive and that insulting..I'm done with this one....you're worse than Smoking357.

You answered my question, with questions? Do you not have an answer?

Then I'll answer your questions. There's more to me than your aware of right now, relax some and answer the questions?

This way we don't have to assume ;)

Dustin

imported post

Dustin wrote:
JeepSeller wrote:

You answered my question, with questions? Do you not have an answer?

Then I'll answer your questions. There's more to me than your aware of right now, relax some and answer the questions?

This way we don't have to assume ;)

cricket...cricket...criket...

turbodog

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote
My wife is sitting here on crutches, doesn't have the money for MRI's and surgery,
Wow. I guess that means the "Freedom Bike" is up for sale huh?

Cuz there ain't a damn thing I own I wouldn't sacrifice for my wife's sake in circumstances like you discribe.

smoking357

Banned
imported post

turbodog wrote:
My wife is sitting here on crutches, doesn't have the money for MRI's and surgery,

Cuz there ain't a damn thing I own I wouldn't sacrifice for my wife's sake in circumstances like you discribe.
Of course, for 12,000 ounces of gold.

One of the highest shrines in New America will be the Freedom Bike Shrine.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
What you DID do was further violate other sovereign nations and instill intensified hatred against those of us who did NOT violate anyone. Keep that thought in the forefront of your mind before you ever throw out that lame excuse again.

Again, in true proud Amerikan form, you again confuse this "country" with this "government." Why can't you simply separate the two? It's not that difficult.
Here, try this.

Now, standing up for one's rights (and everyone else's in the process) is considered "being an a$$." As mentioned earlier, I can always cover my face when OC'ing, so as not to draw attention to myself, but, thanks to your wonderful government, that is not allowed anymore. Or, I could limit OC'ing (remember, it's the reason we're here?) to only within the confines of my private home where no one will ever see me and be offended by the exercise of a right. Would THAT make you happy?

Oh, quit it. You haven't "sacrificed" a damned thing for "this country." Quite the contrary. You've been PAID with monies STOLEN from the rest of us, and MORE !!!
My wife is sitting here on crutches, doesn't have the money for MRI's and surgery, but YOU can stroll into the nearest VA hospital and get all that at OUR expense. Why? Because you agreed to violate others with the blessing of YOUR beloved government.

Even in closing, you CONTINUE to be confused over the distinction between "country" and "government."
As the late Jerry Clower would say, "there's no shame in BEIN stupid ,the shame's in STAYIN stupid."
Unless you change now, it would appear you have CHOSEN to remain amongst the latter.
POOR MEM.

Sounds like someone needs to go antoagonize some more cops to collect another government=tax-payer=everyone here paid check so little miss MEM can go to the doctor.

DEATH TO ALL MILITARY= THE MEM WAY

WindsorFox

imported post

nolacopusmc wrote:
mark edward marchiafava wrote:

Here, try this.

POOR MEM.

Sounds like someone needs to go antoagonize some more cops to collect another government=tax-payer=everyone here paid check so little miss MEM can go to the doctor.

DEATH TO ALL MILITARY= THE MEM WAY
Maybe he should have put some of those $ into a CD or savings account instead of buying a couple of over priced toys. Or man up and sell one and pay for the wife's MRI. What a total weenee...

WindsorFox

imported post

charlie12 wrote:
Earl K. Long.

Yabbut, contrary to popular belief EKL is only free to those that can't afford it. Someone who owns a home and two really expensive (yet free) motorcycles will get a bill.

Bat21

imported post

turbodog wrote:

MEM only thinks of himself, his wife obey's him.

nolacopusmc

Banned
imported post

Bat21 wrote:
turbodog wrote:

MEM only thinks of himself, his wife obey's him.
he is probably still spending money on his own psychiatric bills....

Wait, since he was admitted, can the Almighty MEM even own a firearm under USC 18?

Will have to look into that.:what::uhoh: