• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ammo spotted in San Diego...

flintlock tom

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I found some ammo in San Diego this afternoon.
Discount Gun Mart down near Mission Bay has quite a bit: piles of .40 S&W, some boxes of .45 ACP (WWB), .308, .223, .38 Special, 7.62x39, 9mm, etc. The prices were 25-50% above what you would expect to pay at Wal-Mart, but isn't that always the case. At least they have it.
They also have some of the specialty ammo like Golden Sabre, but expect to pay over $1 per round.

KylaGWolf

imported post

wow you must have gotten there right after they got a shipment, everytime I go there they are out of 9mm. I may have to make a run over there to see if I can pick up a box or two. Another place that normally has ammo is Southern California Gun.

Decoligny

imported post

My wife surprised me last night with a few boxes of 100 WWB 9mm FMJ from WalMart. She was there just as the clerk brought them out. The clerk told her that someone had hidden them in the store room and that she had just found them. :celebrate

Some employee is gonnahave a friend that isn't happy.