Thread: looking deputies to help me in the northern part of the southwest region.

Post imported post

I am the SW Region Coordinator for M.O.C. and I am asking for deputies in the northern region!If interested please pm me thanks

Post imported post

What are the duties of a deputy? I'm in Ottawa County, what counties are you looking for?

Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

Post imported post

Yes what are the duties? I am in Van Buren County.... I might be interested.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

pms are on the way

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'd do it, as I'm in the area enough, but since I live in Washtenaw county, I'll refrain for now.

I would hope that my two events this year in the SW area will bolster some interest for you, cabman.

Post imported post

every little thing helps thank you

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

It would be great if we got a contact person for every county, but until then any one that can help out the regional Coordinator is appreciated.

Duties vary, but some would be to answer questions from members, contact local PDs, organize picnics and fundraisers, rely information to the Regional Coordinator, etc. Sometimes you will be busy and other times it will be slow.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

yep couldnt have said it any better