• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Police Stop Story - Pennsylvania

shefearsnothing

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:
Actually, the reason what not what you specified in your post... oh the ignorance you exhibit...

I was continuing to read pafoa afterwards, then a thought suddenly hit me. PAFOA successfully followed in the footsteps of Slashdot. Slashdot used to actually be a place of meaningful discussion, where even Linus himself conversed.

Opencarry.org has maintained and appears to continue to maintain a stable atmosphere. Trust me, the ban was a wake up call, I don't need to be on a forum of keyboard commandos, trolls, and white supremicists. Doug himself stated he was against any form of open carry, and was the one who banned me because of his personal beliefs.

PAFOA is not a place I'd recommend, it's just another Slashdot of firearms.
You were banned for being an annoying twit. Just admit it. Nobody liked you, you were irritating, you got banned.

Is it obvious to anyone else that this is Aran? :?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

shefearsnothing wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:
Actually, the reason what not what you specified in your post... oh the ignorance you exhibit...

I was continuing to read pafoa afterwards, then a thought suddenly hit me. PAFOA successfully followed in the footsteps of Slashdot. Slashdot used to actually be a place of meaningful discussion, where even Linus himself conversed.

Opencarry.org has maintained and appears to continue to maintain a stable atmosphere. Trust me, the ban was a wake up call, I don't need to be on a forum of keyboard commandos, trolls, and white supremicists. Doug himself stated he was against any form of open carry, and was the one who banned me because of his personal beliefs.

You were banned for being an annoying twit. Just admit it. Nobody liked you, you were irritating, you got banned.
Not so sure - he hasn't attacked or slandered you yet. :)

Yata hey

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

shefearsnothing wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
insane.kangaroo wrote:

?

shefearsnothing

imported post

Probably just trying to stay under the radar as long as possible. He was such a huge fan of the roo's. He is giving himself away. ;)

So how are you Dale? :p