• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to the group

Glock2go

imported post

Hi I am from Saint Helen, MI raised in the Beaverton area. I enjoy shooting, hunting, and fishing. You may recognize my screenname from the "mgo" website. I look forward to some good discussion on OC.

EM87

imported post

Welcome to OCDO! You'll learn a lot here, that's for sure. If you plan on OCing, make sure to check out the stickied thread 'Wash, Rinse, Repeat'.

autosurgeon

imported post

Welcome!! :celebrate The more the merrier! If you have any questions just fire away if no one knows the answer we have a good group of folks here that are good at research and we will find out!

tygereye

imported post

Welcome glock2go...

Could you edit your location to include Michigan please? I believe it is under "my account" and then "profile"

Thanks!!

Enjoy all the reading material!!

ramblinfeaver

imported post

Welcom to the forum Glock2go.

The next 2 OC events close to you are the Travers City OC picnic and the Freedom Festival in Tawas, which we are still looking for voulenteers to help from July 4th to Jully 10th. We would be happy to meet you at either event if you can make it.