• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's it's worth ?

Dustin

imported post

How much would you sell this gun for ?

dscf3398.jpg

Bushnell Holosight POV on the kill shot of a Brachiosaurus
tongue.gif

na003.jpg

The FAB AG handgrip

dscf3403.jpg

Yankee Hill Machine 4 Rail System

dscf3405.jpg

Yankee Hill Machine Flip up/down Iron sights (UP)

dscf3407.jpg

Yankee Hill Machine Flip up/down Iron sights (DOWN)

dscf3406.jpg

Accu Wedge

na001.jpg

na006.jpg

Full package minus Bushmaster Hard Case

dscf3408.jpg

ar15allincase.jpg

Here's the Break Down.

Bushmaster Optics Ready AR15
Bushnell Holo Sight
Yankee Hill Machine flip up Front & Rear sites
Yankee Hill Machine 4 Rail Alum. Hand Guard
F.A.B. Hand grip
30 round mag x5
GG&G Sling mount
"T" Handle
Accu Wedge Installed
Bushmaster "Izzy" Flash Suppressor/Compensator
Bushmaster Hard Case

One 100 round box of Rem. UMC 55gr.Ammo fired through it.

How much would you sell/pay for this rifle.

BTW - That IS NOT RUST on the barrel. I have NO idea why that picture turned out like that, but the rifle is completely flawless.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Dustin wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Are you actually selling it?

Not a chance :cool:

After enough people post with their legitimate pricing, I'll tell you how much I paid for it :p

Now we all know you got it for a steal. That means you can flip it to one of us for cheap and still make profit. Let the bidding continue at $551 ;)

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

$1100 is what a nearly identical setup sold for on consignment, in my shop yesterday.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
longwatch wrote:
$1100 is what a nearly identical setup sold for on consignment, in my shop yesterday.
Are you serious? $1,100 what we call a deal ona bone stock Bushmaster around here.
The prices on guns are rapidly going down this summer. The bubble is collapsing.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

longwatch wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
longwatch wrote:
Are you serious? $1,100 what we call a deal ona bone stock Bushmaster around here.
The prices on guns are rapidly going down this summer. The bubble is collapsing.

Yippy!!! I held off on purchasing because I figured this would turn out like the Y2K generator rush. Hopefully I can get all the high priced parts for cheap now.

I wonder what 'Cheaper than Gold" is going to do with all their hi-priced stuff now?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

longwatch wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
longwatch wrote:

Stocks are up significantly around here. I'm just waiting for the corresponding price decrease.

Dustin

imported post

Ok I'll tell.

As soon as I met the seller I broke it down, and pulled the bolt out of the bolt carrier and scoped it out real good. It was just flawless. I couldn't believe it, until it was in myTruck and I was driving away.

She needed to sell it to pay for her husbands surgery. The deal was just too good to pass up.

Here's the break down "WITH" prices, equaling over $1,900.

Bushmaster XM15-E2S/ Optics Ready = $1,059.95
Bushnell Holo Sight = $274.95
Yankee Hill Machine flip up Front & Rear sites = $160
Yankee Hill Machine 4 Rail Alum. Hand Guard = $150
F.A.B. Hand grip = $45
30 round mag x5 = $75
GG&G Sling mount = $25
"T" Handle = $30
Accu Wedge Installed = $4
Bushmaster "Izzy" Flash Suppressor/Compensator = $36.95
Bushmaster Hard Case = ??? $60

Total Package Deal = $1920.85

I paid $1,000 !!! :monkey

Here's where I made the deal - http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19108

Dustin

imported post

architect wrote:
Dustin wrote:
I paid $1,000 !!! :monkey
Did you let her know that when her husband finds out he might need another heart transplant?

That's whatI thought too, but the fact is, it is her rifle and her guns that she's selling.

She told me that a few years back a next door neighbor got mugged IN HER DRIVEWAY. SInce then I think her and some other community member all went out and got their CHP's to carry in their purses. Then they enjoyed shooting, then bought more guns and eventually bought this rifle not too long ago.

She said her husband has never even fired any of her guns :shock:

She's selling her own guns to pay for his surgery.

I simply told her that I was glad we could help eachother out, and I hoped his surgery went well. I still almost felt a little sick afterwards. I don't like taking advantage of people, but she was well aware of what she was doing.

She even bought two copies of the Firearm Bill of sale for us to fill out. ftp://texasguntrader.com/billofsale.pdf

Bullbuster

imported post

Thats a hell of a deal. My buddy's dad is one of the custom gunsmith for Bushmaster rifles down in NC and even he wouldn't scoot me a deal like that on a basic set up. I'd give a nut for some of the toys he has in his vault.